Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
We are working on debugging the latest version which seem to be trickier than expected. Our original expected day of release was last week but we noticed a few bugs and since then we are working on fixing them. We are aiming for this week.
It feels ... sad and good at the same time that quite a few people are asking for the next update BUT at the same time they are not supporters.
I hope you guys update the pictures on the main page, might attract more people

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Publishing the game in different languages would help. So several cultures could play this game. And then make advertising in different form, in which one speaks this language.
Web directories are the best lead in order to get indexed by Google in general and in several languages ;)

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
If you need people to translate, I'm a Spanish native talker if you are interested in translating to Spanish. All for free, i'm not interested in money.

Feb 25, 2018
My frustration with this game is its highly repetitive nature. You skip several days at the start with study/bed, so why even include them in the game? Why not start at a higher level baseline if there's nothing else to do? Not to mention that there's no way to skip time smoothly (either 4 hr intervals or studying, but there are restrictions on studying). First few attempts at this game were without a walkthrough, and I simply thought there was no content beyond stealing pills and studying, because I hadn't planned my Wednesday out to be done by 17:00. Also, without saving it's headache inducing to spend time in wrong order, then e.g. if you've already studied that day, you're shit out of luck, e.g. if it's 16:00 just then, because your only option is to game for 4 hours or go to bed. Why can't I chill for an hour, what is MC's condition? Shoutout to guy who made walkthrough, thank god.

zarya1

Oct 23, 2017
We are working on debugging the latest version which seem to be trickier than expected. Our original expected day of release was last week but we noticed a few bugs and since then we are working on fixing them. We are aiming for this week.
It feels ... sad and good at the same time that quite a few people are asking for the next update BUT at the same time they are not supporters.
I give you one piece of advice: do not make yourself hate

Reactions: allintine

123asdasfasf

Jan 8, 2018
Talk to her again but this time a new option will appear. Talk to her and this time Joey will blackmail her into giving him a handjob/boobjob but she says she will do it when she feels like it.

I can't see new option ? Pls help me

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes