Sep 12, 2017
Greetings friends of mine as you will see me change to a new operating system (ubuntu) hehe and milftoon drama works wonders for me in linux. ;)
Of course I use the wine program to make it work for me. :)
those who sometimes had doubts if it worked in linux so if it works friends with wine. :cool:
Captura de pantalla de 2018-12-06 10-11-18.png

Gyeertoo

May 26, 2017
Again. There is no update within a month. And this will usually be 2 animations. I stop supporting on patron. Excuse me, developer.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
i really hope that when we bang the mom, its doggystyle. The first doggy scene really did not make the rich milfs ass look that big, just like how in the rich milf titfuck scene her boobs also look way smaller then they do on the model. I also think that there should be more movement in that doggy scene, it looks more like they are just swaying and not actually banging. but these are opinions coming from a lowly non patreon so my opinion doesnt really matter.

Reactions: allintine

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Will the gallery be the animated scenes, static single image, or frame by frame clicking arrows back and forth style?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Is it just me or it's been more than a month since the last update?
It has. if you look at the first page it will say when the thread was last updated, i think it was the 4th of last month. They have a update log posted on their patreon, i just cant see it.

Samantha1

Jul 22, 2018
Again. There is no update within a month. And this will usually be 2 animations. I stop supporting on patron. Excuse me, developer.
Its true that they haven't been able to release one a month, however if you look at their releases from version 0.02 to 0.12, they actually average exactly 30 days between releases for the PC version. I am not sure when v0.01 was released but I suspect it will bring that average to lower than 30. See attached pdf for stats. I know its hard waiting between updates but bugs can delay things.

alibaba2077

Nov 7, 2018
Let`s hope we will hear anything from @Milftoon-Drama . I mean it`s not a aaa title, and they already have over 500 patreons supporting the game so not bad in terms of $$$ for couple line of text and few animations per month...

Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
Hello!
I see that the dialogues are lacking proper spelling and feeling, So i sent an email to Milftoon but i have yet to receive a respond from their side regarding my request of being a "volunteer dialogue writer" that could help push the game's story telling in the right direction. If perhaps a team member would come across this message, then feel free to forward it to the rest as i am willingly going to be working for free, providing the game with well-written dialogues which will bring the users a better experience throughout the game.
@Milftoon-Drama

Sep 12, 2017
Its true that they haven't been able to release one a month, however if you look at their releases from version 0.02 to 0.12, they actually average exactly 30 days between releases for the PC version. I am not sure when v0.01 was released but I suspect it will bring that average to lower than 30. See attached pdf for stats. I know its hard waiting between updates but bugs can delay things.

I read the PDF and according to this the version 0.13 takes a month (from November 4 to December 4 are 30 days) and 3 days without publishing.
My friends, do not despair, be patient, surely the new update is already published.
someone wants to inform us at least of the publication that there is patreon version 0.13 data dates or something, would be grateful if they published any information.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
We are working on debugging the latest version which seem to be trickier than expected. Our original expected day of release was last week but we noticed a few bugs and since then we are working on fixing them. We are aiming for this week.
It feels ... sad and good at the same time that quite a few people are asking for the next update BUT at the same time they are not supporters.

Reactions: allintine

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hello!
I see that the dialogues are lacking proper spelling and feeling, So i sent an email to Milftoon but i have yet to receive a respond from their side regarding my request of being a "volunteer dialogue writer" that could help push the game's story telling in the right direction. If perhaps a team member would come across this message, then feel free to forward it to the rest as i am willingly going to be working for free, providing the game with well-written dialogues which will bring the users a better experience throughout the game.
@Milftoon-Drama
Thank you for your offer but as a rule we do not work with people that we personally do not know

Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you for your offer but as a rule we do not work with people that we personally do not know
Hello again!
I understand, perhaps security should be first priority in these sort of situations.
But as you stated, you do not work with people that you don't personally know, which is fully respectable from my side. But perhaps it has something to do with the insecurity of handing over files to a stranger to modify.
If that is the case, then may i suggest a solution to the problem?
How about i play the game myself, and without any sort of work from your side, i may rewrite the dialogues on a notepad for you to receive once finished.

Or is this a thing in general which states, "no matter what, if we personally do not know them, we are not going to attempt any sort of way to receive the help that their offering, under any circumstances."

Excuse me if this sounds aggressive, i am not in any sort of way trying to ignore the answer you've given me. I am just seeing such potential in this project which makes me want to give you my full perspective of what i am capable of doing for this community. I fully understand the reason of being careful regarding these sort of things, which is why i now suggested a different way of helping out, a way which seems less harmful towards the company.

I do hope (that if accepting my suggestion comes to mind) that we can slowly build our trust between each other.
No information has to be given out nor any sort of files. Just a way for me to send you the notepad with my dialogues.

Thank you for reading.
@Milftoon-Drama

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
We are working on debugging the latest version which seem to be trickier than expected. Our original expected day of release was last week but we noticed a few bugs and since then we are working on fixing them. We are aiming for this week.
It feels ... sad and good at the same time that quite a few people are asking for the next update BUT at the same time they are not supporters.
@Milftoon-Drama
I would like to do a translation to the game because I would like to play the game in my languages. I hope you answer me. :)

Inusen69

Mar 18, 2018
I hope you guys can wait a little bit For next version:) I am excited of it too:)
I must disagree who write :we update just a few things.
We update: new locations, pan scenes, background animations, mini games, sex animations with the dialogs and story progress.Please look around in the game:)
We try to put in more and more content by every update, but growing support would help us to work on the game even more.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hello again!
I understand, perhaps security should be first priority in these sort of situations.
But as you stated, you do not work with people that you don't personally know, which is fully respectable from my side. But perhaps it has something to do with the insecurity of handing over files to a stranger to modify.
If that is the case, then may i suggest a solution to the problem?
How about i play the game myself, and without any sort of work from your side, i may rewrite the dialogues on a notepad for you to receive once finished.

Or is this a thing in general which states, "no matter what, if we personally do not know them, we are not going to attempt any sort of way to receive the help that their offering, under any circumstances."

Excuse me if this sounds aggressive, i am not in any sort of way trying to ignore the answer you've given me. I am just seeing such potential in this project which makes me want to give you my full perspective of what i am capable of doing for this community. I fully understand the reason of being careful regarding these sort of things, which is why i now suggested a different way of helping out, a way which seems less harmful towards the company.

I do hope (that if accepting my suggestion comes to mind) that we can slowly build our trust between each other.
No information has to be given out nor any sort of files. Just a way for me to send you the notepad with my dialogues.

Thank you for reading.
@Milftoon-Drama
Post here (or on our Patreon) any typos or things on the dialogs that you feel need improvement and we will try our best to fix them

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes