Papow

May 31, 2017
I know this game have HINTS in the game but it still hard for me to figure out what to do next. It really hard for me to play this game without walkthrough, I just want to play this game without walkthrough but it took too much time for me to find the right path.

just to find mom bathing scene it took me half of an hour to check everyday and every hour to find the right time and it not funny to do like that.
Game just hint to check bathroom in another day, can't they just say "mom always took her time to relax in bath after tired from work on wednesday evening" or something like that it will be easier than just said to check the bathroom another day.

Last edited:

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Hi, I'm from Brazil, this game that is developing is great. I hope they can change the color of the breasts for each person. It gets more exciting with different colors. I hope you have more scenes with anal or a clearer view of sex.

Note: if you can put the most beautiful pussy hair look like summertime, people will like the game much better.

Sorry for my bad english

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, I'm from Brazil, this game that is developing is great. I hope they can change the color of the breasts for each person. It gets more exciting with different colors. I hope you have more scenes with anal or a clearer view of sex.

Note: if you can put the most beautiful pussy hair look like summertime, people will like the game much better.

Sorry for my bad english
safadao kkkkk Br aqui tb

Reactions: shotzpro

Guibaesa

Aug 13, 2018

Sorry for my bad english
safadao kkkkk Br aqui tb
Eita que o bagulho ta bom. Brasil aqui tambem.

zildo

Aug 12, 2018

Sorry for my bad english
safadao kkkkk Br aqui tb
Eita que o bagulho ta bom. Brasil aqui tambem.
nada a declarar desses hue br. vai brasil !!!

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
Is there a bug after calling Gloria at night and choosing "watch a movie latenight"? because the only thing that happens is a light change in the room and nothing else

Samantha1

Jul 22, 2018
Is there a bug after calling Gloria at night and choosing "watch a movie latenight"? because the only thing that happens is a light change in the room and nothing else
I don't think it is a bug, after the light changes click on the stairs and Linda might appear...get her to appear 4 times to view the special scene.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes