HelixNL

Jul 24, 2018
I'm stuck at the point where you have a conversation with Mrs. Kelly and she tells you to call her on her private cell for a "talk" at your house. According to the walktrough you should call her before 12:00 in the house Living room, but her number doesn't appear in the list of phonenumbers.

I can't figure out what should trigger this, I've tried every day out of the week, but it didn't show her phonenumber.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I'm stuck at the point where you have a conversation with Mrs. Kelly and she tells you to call her on her private cell for a "talk" at your house. According to the walktrough you should call her before 12:00 in the house Living room, but her number doesn't appear in the list of phonenumbers.

I can't figure out what should trigger this, I've tried every day out of the week, but it didn't show her phonenumber.
You may have missed a spot. Please keep in mind that the walkthrough here is incomplete so best if you do a recap and check to see if you did everything correctly. Check also our forum walkthrough for differences

Reactions: PervectKakarot

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
how do I get around this bug in the video only shows the bug in the barrel 14 but always of the same error saying there's something wrong!

Tezca coatl

Jul 20, 2018
We find it fascinating on how many people are having trouble with solving the puzzle. Can you guys give us more insight on what was the difficult part about it so we can adjust?
Personally, it was the fact that I had to click on the left or right side of the screen once I was finished with the puzzle. I did not know I had to do that once the puzzle was complete.

spider720

Aug 28, 2018
It would be appreciated if anyone post the full gameplay of the Milftoon Drama game or Post the scenes somewhere online.
Thanks in Advance.

pedro666

Apr 15, 2018
It would be appreciated if anyone post the full gameplay of the Milftoon Drama game or Post the scenes somewhere online.
Thanks in Advance.
Is it because you are having some issues with the game like bugs or need help with walk through?
If so ask and we can try to help you, otherwise I can upload all my game footage somewhere but may take me a few days as I have terrible internet speed.

Oct 4, 2017
I found a game breaking bug on the Mac version. Can't use Laticia's phone. It brings up dialogue options with the milf at home and no options to phone the police. Sometimes it breaks the game, sometimes you can only take a taxi back to laticia's losing $50 each time.

Bummer!

D

Deleted member 386829

I found a game breaking bug on the Mac version. Can't use Laticia's phone. It brings up dialogue options with the milf at home and no options to phone the police. Sometimes it breaks the game, sometimes you can only take a taxi back to laticia's losing $50 each time.

Bummer!
Save right before you click the phone. then exit the game completely and reload from that save. now click the phone. that should fix the problem

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes