Papow

May 31, 2017
Art is great the game is fun to play but it quite boring to wait for texts and scenes. If the game is fast it must be funny to play it all day

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
We find it fascinating on how many people are having trouble with solving the puzzle. Can you guys give us more insight on what was the difficult part about it so we can adjust?

daniel27dd

May 22, 2018
i just finish the sex scene with Gloria and i am stuck ther any help pls?
i speak with MC mom in the morning at 8 but nothing no plan

pedro666

Apr 15, 2018
We find it fascinating on how many people are having trouble with solving the puzzle. Can you guys give us more insight on what was the difficult part about it so we can adjust?
The puzzle is not hard, there is a bug...I am uploading a youtube video about it, will send you link when it is uploaded.

AlotofGfz

Nov 14, 2018
When i solved it, I randomly clicked along the left upper side of the screen and then it worked. I think it was the glue. Then I remember the tape didnt want to work either when I was clicking it. Also, I saw earlier you mentioned that a membership with you guys included Y3DF and their games. What games do they even have? I thought it was only Strangers in a Strange land. And from a potential buyer, I think you need to change the way your website looks to people who are not members. The "tour" makes you guys seem very unprofessional and almost like a moneygrab/scam and doesnt really give a good look on all the content that you guys have. Like the website to me since I could not get past the unpaid barrier looked like those ads that you see like "fuck girls in your area!" or "hot characters you can fuck them all!" games that I cant imagine anyone actually plays

Last edited:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
v0.12 walkthrough ?
1 - Sleep - Go downstairs in living room and speak with milf. She will tell you about the plumber in the kitchen.

2 - Go in the Kitchen and talk with Mr S.S. He will tell you that he needs some pipes.

3 - Max out Money by stealing from mom's purse daily.

4 - Visit Jason at the shop , buy the 2 set's of pipes and the tape. All of them are located in the Extras Section.

5 - Go back to the Kitchen and give the pipes to Mr. S.S. Click on him once you give him both pipes to view the pipe puzzle.

6 - Solve the pipe puzzle. Make sure that the spots that need to be empty are empty. Click on the Left or Right sides to test if the water is good. If you did it correctly then Joey will tell you that the water flow is good but he needs to fix the leak. Use the Tape on the leak (top right) to seal it.

7 - After scene , you should have a Wedding Ring. Now the Garden behind the house is available.

8 - Visit the Garden. Exit the house , click on the Right of the door where it says Back of House.

9 - Talk and View Milf.

10 - Give Milf the Wedding ring. Joey will get hint on what to do with Ring.

11 - Go in Parents room and use Wedding Ring on Jewelry

12 - Sleep

13 - Use Milftoon Station to skip time sooner , and wait until 20:00. Go
downstairs and call Gloria. At option , select to stay and view movie late at night

14 - At night , living room , leave the room by going back upstairs. Note: 3/4 times the milf will appear provided that you have the jewelry. You need to do this scene 4 times as each time that you catch her sleepwalking she will tell you a little bit more.

15 - At the 4th time and you catch her , after conversation , select "Hug"

16 - View Scene

17 - Next morning , Visit Jason to buy Seeds

D

Deleted member 386829

i got it on my frist try so i dont really understand why people are having such a hard time

also loved the new scene, but maybe have more dialogue from joey like what hes thinking during it that might be nice

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes