thatpeon

Jun 24, 2018
The game keeps crashing every time the game goes into a cutscene with Mrs. Kelly's workout sex.
It worked out fine the first time, but then it kept crashing, and somehow, your .exe file would just vanish afterwards anytime I log back in the computer.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The game keeps crashing every time the game goes into a cutscene with Mrs. Kelly's workout sex.
It worked out fine the first time, but then it kept crashing, and somehow, your .exe file would just vanish afterwards anytime I log back in the computer.
Are you downloading it from Patreon (official)? Dunno why the .exe keeps vanishing as it shouldn't do that.
To stop the game from crashing , run it as Administrator at least once and use compatibility mode

Oct 9, 2017
ahh i need to know on whats the rule in the pipe puzzle i cant phantom it ?? and the walkthrough is not helping -_-

pratz9999

Dec 10, 2017
Go at any morning, before 12:00 in House Living room and Call - Mrs. Kelly - Private Cell
cant call her since there is no option for Mrs. Kelly
I am not able to see Mrs kelly number on the phone

KGBX

Sep 28, 2017
Go at any morning, before 12:00 in House Living room and Call - Mrs. Kelly - Private Cell
cant call her since there is no option for Mrs. Kelly
I am not able to see Mrs kelly number on the phone
Yeah if you followed the walkthrough to the letter, it doesn't tell you that you need to wait first for Mrs. Kelly to show up for Linda's workout and you specifically need to talk to her at that point after the scene between her and Linda to actually get her number. Just talk with her whenever you can and she'll give you her number for a "chat".

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
just noticed… how does this not have shota tag xd?
MC is getting ready for college according to the description, but I can see your argument. He definitely has the room of a college student *wink*

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes