kotka

Sep 25, 2018
hello
i've downloaded the v 0,12 beta, but i can't meet the objetives... does anyone have the download link of a functional version, please?

ajhnijekny

Nov 8, 2018
can someone upload a save right after the blackjack game? i can't seem to win and i tried like 30 times, idk what to do at this point

Sep 12, 2017
friends of the forum here is the pdf tutorial

Forum administrator please update the tutorial on page 1 of the forum

Sep 12, 2017
for forum friends who still have problems in the game:
1- Run the game as administrator and compatiblidad windows 7 or 8.
2- in case of an error, load a new game or a previous save.
3- Check if the game is decompressed correctly (please use the last update of 7zip or winrar to extract the game).
4- use the forum links on the first page to download the game.

remember to download the game only from the official page of the game in patreon and from this forum.
Do not download svs or another page as they can contain any type of virus.

if they want the updates of the game to be published faster and with more content they support the game in patreon.

edzhabs

Nov 8, 2018
how do you make the game window? i tried the config notepad and change the FULLSCREEn = no. still fullscreen though

pedro666

Apr 15, 2018
How does anyone play this without a walkthrough?? Or, DOES anyone play this without a walkthrough?
It would amaze me if someone had the patience to do that...I have been playing from v0.03 and only once was I able to finish a release without a walk through.

Reactions: Shardoom

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
How does anyone play this without a walkthrough?? Or, DOES anyone play this without a walkthrough?
I played without the walkthrough because it wasnt even out when this dropped. Its not hard to do if you read what the characters say.

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Hey guys! I got a bug where I cant give the voucher to Jason to get the pill box, help?
are you sure you are not confusing between the card which jason gives with the 50%discount VOUCHER which the maid gives. I also got confused between the two. If this is the case, the n you can get the 50%dicount voucher from the maid in jason's house by dropping your wallet on her

Papow

May 31, 2017
Could anyone tell me the name of the artist who draw cartoon in this game, I want to follow him. His art remind me of the iron giant and disney cartoons, if he make a parody of iron giant and disney cartoons it will be great.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The art is perfect but animation is not please improve your animation in game this game will be perfect, especially in the sex scene please make it as smooth as possible it will be great.
Please, don't feel entitled and support the dev if you have any requests. I'm not a patreon either and I don't make requests, only suggestions. :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
all post in f95 is just suggestion if I want to request i will post in dev's patreon. Thank you for your concern and sorry to make u misunderstand for my bad english.
If you're a patreon, why don't you make a request directly to him, instead of posting a suggestion here ? That's what I would have done in your place...:/ IMHO, it doesn't make sense, mate. Here : ... I made a suggestion and I didn't expect milftoon-drama to answer me when I wrote it, cause I'm no patreon = a nobody to him, you see? But to me, man, your post sounded 100% like a request. Anyway, have a good day. :)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Could anyone tell me the name of the artist who draw cartoon in this game, I want to follow him. His art remind me of the iron giant and disney cartoons, if he make a parody of iron giant and disney cartoons it will be great.
Artist is the user @

Reactions: Papow
Apr 8, 2018
If someone has a bug and cant repair the pipes even though he did it right, sleep and do it at 8am, i did it at 9 and it didnt work

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes