Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Havent played in 3 months or so, decided to get the update and the mother is still upset about me inviting the babysitter over, I think that was 0.10 ? I have also met the rich lady and done the voucher stuff. Is there anything new ?

pedro666

Apr 15, 2018
Havent played in 3 months or so, decided to get the update and the mother is still upset about me inviting the babysitter over, I think that was 0.10 ? I have also met the rich lady and done the voucher stuff. Is there anything new ?
Since the gloria boobjob there's about 5 new scenes.

Reactions: Bakachiki

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Tfw you advertise minigames on your Patreon, but its the main thing holding you back from new patrons.

Reactions: mesoru

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
The puzzle appears to be bugged for me. I give the pipes to the plumber, click on him, get to the puzzle screen....

And then it plays the condom tape conversation. Nothing else.

I downloaded the game here, so I would hope its a legit version.

pedro666

Apr 15, 2018
The puzzle appears to be bugged for me. I give the pipes to the plumber, click on him, get to the puzzle screen....

And then it plays the condom tape conversation. Nothing else.

I downloaded the game here, so I would hope its a legit version.
its a bug that I don't think they can fix,try clicking round for a while and at a certain point it will let u adjust pipes.
I had the same issue playing with a legit version from this site and using windows 7

Reactions: Samantha1

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
its a bug that I don't think they can fix,try clicking round for a while and at a certain point it will let u adjust pipes.
I had the same issue playing with a legit version from this site and using windows 7
Ok yeah clicking around the play area did make pipes appear. Was confused as hell until I realized I had to cycle the empty square back empty for it to "count" (couldn't just leave it empty as is).

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
there should be a hint tab where you could find hint related to the ongoing part. Like, for the girl which sucks MC's dick for fake boob piercing it could be "maybe i should buy something for her", so that it there could be a idea of what needs to be done. i dont think i could have completed this version without walkthrough because i didnt knew what needs to be done or if there is a specific time to go through the part.

Reactions: Shardoom

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
there should be a hint tab where you could find hint related to the ongoing part. Like, for the girl which sucks MC's dick for fake boob piercing it could be "maybe i should buy something for her", so that it there could be a idea of what needs to be done. i dont think i could have completed this version without walkthrough because i didnt knew what needs to be done or if there is a specific time to go through the part.
Very much agree, this is straight up unplayable without a walkthrough.

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How does anyone play this without a walkthrough?? Or, DOES anyone play this without a walkthrough?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes