TigerUppercut

Jul 16, 2017
1. Alt + Enter to play in Window Mode (no need for config changes)
2. Impossible with the way that we are working... however there are unlimited saving slots so save often and if you want to review something then load back to it. This is a rare case however as most scenes are repeated and you can view the text again
Hello. Thank you for replying.

Regarding point #2, that is unfortunate, but understood.
Regarding the first point, yes, I did try that, however, I am still seeing full-screen; there is no border or ability to resize. It is not a big issue.

Thanks.

By the way, dialog cannot be manually sped up during phone conversations. Thanks.

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
For those who are stuck at Laticia's house with the phone bug, I find a solution: you have to download the 0.11 (few websites still propose this version) and do the walkthrough until you call the police milf at Laticia's house, this version is not bugged. After that you just have to save and switch to the 0.12 version
That didn't work for me, anyone got anymore ideas or a save for 0.12 just after calling the police milf in laticia's?

Reactions: Tribalrage

Tribalrage

May 6, 2017
For those who are stuck at Laticia's house with the phone bug, I find a solution: you have to download the 0.11 (few websites still propose this version) and do the walkthrough until you call the police milf at Laticia's house, this version is not bugged. After that you just have to save and switch to the 0.12 version
I had this bug back in the 0.11 version as well. I was hoping it would be fixed for the 0.12v. Does anyone have a save right after you call the police that I could just use? Thanks in advance

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
I think I got bugged, I did watch and masturbate at 20:00, and the MILF mom didn't came down while sleep walking.

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
That didn't work for me, anyone got anymore ideas or a save for 0.12 just after calling the police milf in laticia's?
Weird, I've download the 0.11 beta version and it works well. You have to start a save before you call the police milf at home (when she says she will freaks out your mother next time yo go there) or it's gonna be already broken no matter what

same here any 1 ?
and what do i do with the jewelery box ?
If you have the jewelry box, then go call Miss Gloria at 20:00pm and choose "stay and Watch a movie". Your mother will trigger you and you have to repeat the scene at least 4 times for the final

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Still like the game, and the animations, though this time when the game was over my game exited completely not the usual Main Menu exit as before. That was a little disconcerting, though the message showed up, that could be longer just to let me know. Pipe puzzle got me more for the fact I ended up leaving a piece there, clearing it out was not one of my original thoughts when doing it.

The calling Ms Gloria to watch the movie seems like a convoluted step as well, would have been simpler to just click on the TV after that to stay up and watch the movie.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes