Ahmad639

Oct 28, 2017
For sex suggestions and ideas , you need to be a Tier 3 Patron. If you have a good idea and you want us to do something , please support us so we can be better and help expand the game
I think you shouldn’t let the milf easy to nail in upcoming scene like the comics i know she neglected but to make some realistics in game make more courrption that what i like in bad brother saga so far

Samantha1

Jul 22, 2018
So... no one had any bugs so far ?
Only having difficulty (which is not necessarily a bad thing) with the Pipe puzzle?
What did you guys enjoyed more in this update?
Two bugs so far for me.
1. Start of puzzle scene sometimes renders my cursor invisible and shows text from buying pipe/tape at the store.
2. After putting all the right pipes in place it sometimes still tells you something is wrong even if all pipes are correct, the fix is to play around with the square to the left of the pink cotton ball and make it empty. The frustrating thing about this bug is that even if you originally had the square empty it seems to want you to toggle it a few times and make it empty again.

I can upload a video if you want to show you.

Otherwise great update and that scene at the end was killer:heartcoveredeyes:

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
Hi can someone send me a save from the end of 0.10 or 0.11 my games stop working when im trying to have the moment with mrs kelly

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Update was decent. Say, @Milftoon-Drama , I know I'm no patreon and I'm not trying to act like being entitled or anything, but man, after 12 updates, isn't it time to finally remove the Linda's panties when she's in the living room/garden ? This teasing is driving me crazy. Lmao. :p Anyway, keep up the good work.

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
The save locations are in the OP. If you don't have the folders, you can make them yourself or go in the game and save once to create them.
Not working for me, I still don't know where to move files, the folders do not want to be created and the save does not appear in the game.. I'm stuck when I try to call the police at Laticia's house, it plays the dialogue with house milf and take me 50$ each time..

Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
How do you trigger the hug scene, I get the fourth sleepwalking encounter but I can't interact with her and the walk through is not that clear.

Edit: Nevermind, I just miscounted and was unlucky that I didnt encounter the milf again for several nights.

dajingos

Oct 28, 2018
Sad to say this update was a complete let down. Even after so many days "debugging" the update is only one extra small repetitive animation. I was really looking forward to becoming a patreon but not so much after this update.
The developers need to realize that ppl are not playing the game for the game itself (mini games included), they need a good story line and great inusen art to get off too. Many ppl just couldnt get the pipe puzzle solved and went looking online for solutions. This mini game is frankly a waste of time and patreon money. The blackjack was OK cus it was rewarded afterwards with a great animation.
You(developers) are going to lose a ton of patreons if this keeps up. You might try to squeeze out a couple of hundred bucks every month with small updates and teasing but you will seriously hurt your fan base and this game will sink into oblivion.
Get a good update out with a ton of content (no more mini games jeez) and watch the money roll in. It is only the FIRST animation/movie/game which will net you a loss. Patreons will come flying in after that cus ppl are always horny.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Just downloaded this game, so apologies if these requests have already been stated:

1. Please allow for setting 'windowed' resolution size within game or allow for adjustable bordered mode. Editing config file to use Game resolution does not have any effect.

2. Please allow for the option to disable auto-scrolling of text, to allow for players to manually cycle through text at their own speed without missing anything.

Thanks!
1. Alt + Enter to play in Window Mode (no need for config changes)
2. Impossible with the way that we are working... however there are unlimited saving slots so save often and if you want to review something then load back to it. This is a rare case however as most scenes are repeated and you can view the text again

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes