Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
so is the gallery even work in this game? i see a lot asking for save instead of the gallery
Gallery won't be open and the link of it will be removed in next update. Please read a few posts back as the way to view scenes will be later added on the PC of the player. We are also working on something else to provide extras for our supporters
The gallery seems to be on hold.

Reactions: johndoe1545

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
it seem that Gloria learned about what Joey did with Laticia,hope that the next update is about her to see what she will do

Sep 12, 2017
it seem that Gloria learned about what Joey did with Laticia,hope that the next update is about her to see what she will do
Greetings friend I also think you will see a scene with Mrs Gloria.:eazyHype:
I think there could be even a double scene like with Mrs Linda and Mrs Kelly but this time it could be Mrs Gloria and Mrs Linda.:FeelsGoodMan::ForeverAlone:
Hahaha Mrs glory is going to split legs poor joey hahahax'D

Reactions: PervectKakarot
Sep 12, 2017
developers (inusen, programmers etc) I congratulate you for this new version 0.12 I loved the whole minigame, its history as it goes and that scene was magnificent, also note that they fixed some things in the game as minor errors of the previous versions.:eazyHype::cool::)

Reactions: PervectKakarot

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Greetings friend I also think you will see a scene with Mrs Gloria.:eazyHype:
I think there could be even a double scene like with Mrs Linda and Mrs Kelly but this time it could be Mrs Gloria and Mrs Linda.:FeelsGoodMan::ForeverAlone:
Hahaha Mrs glory is going to split legs poor joey hahahax'D
another thing that i noticed is that perhaps there is a deeper reason for Gloria to maintain a distance from Joey,at the beggining i though it was only her arrogance but now even her son comment how strange it was how she disliked him for no reason and her story with the Mom raises questions

D

Deleted member 386829

really amazing job on this update. youve addressed fan concerns over the phone and the scenes are better than ever! keep it up!

also if your on the fence definitely consider donating to this project. they need all the help they can get

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i havnt played this game i awhile waited for some more content but for some reason i dont have my saves they are gone does anyone have the save from when you help the rich milf please or anything alittle father then that?

DankPigg

Oct 4, 2018
I bought the tubes (v#0.12) and tinkered with them (did not fix it) then rest a day and the next day i went to jasons house and then when i went to go tinker with the tubes it sent me on a infinite loop of spending money and going to jasons house until i ran out of money. (also i dont know if this is intended but i couldnt fix the leaking condom with the 150 tape)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
so is the gallery even work in this game? i see a lot asking for save instead of the gallery
The Gallery is on hold. We will be doing a showcase of the scenes with additional things in a website that we are working on to promote the game as we urgently need more patrons

Reactions: stever
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes