Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
@Papy.ion6984 That one does work for me? It still says something is wrong. What kind of items do you have? I bought the tape and the pipes and stuff but still no dice.

Reactions: pj13

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
@Papy.ion6984 That one does work for me? It still says something is wrong. What kind of items do you have? I bought the tape and the pipes and stuff but still no dice.
Same here. Not working for me.
I think it's a bug. Anytime i click on the plumber to go to the puzzle the dialogue from when i bought the pipes and tape starts playing down below.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Ripped the art and i'm not seeing much new, some odd blowjob where they might be sleepwalking? the op mentioned Gloria but i can't spot any new stuff for her.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone maybe send a save after the pipe minigame then? Since it is bugged for me and a few others.

Reactions: pj13

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
That game I play, very good update my God and what scenes .. I wanted to be able to give support in patreon because this game and the developer deserves .. this mif it is more and more making me crazy x'D:tf:
Are there more than just the sleep walking hug scene?

Reactions: PervectKakarot

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
That game I play, very good update my God and what scenes .. I wanted to be able to give support in patreon because this game and the developer deserves .. this mif it is more and more making me crazy x'D:tf:
Yes i have been supporting them for a while now, and they always deliver good updates. Money well spent

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Glad to see some Linda action :eazyHype:, she needs to go deeper on that cock but otherwise pretty damn good update :FeelsGoodMan:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
LOL, I try the puzzle several times again and sometimes that's "something wrong", sometimes that's "in order".

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone have a save just before the puzzle ? Or after ? The game seems to be bugged for me and a couple of others.
We've gotten the position of the pipes right and we're clicking on the side of the puzzle to test the pipes but it keeps saying something's wrong.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Does anyone have a save just before the puzzle ? Or after ? The game seems to be bugged for me and a couple of others.
We've gotten the position of the pipes right and we're clicking on the side of the puzzle to test the pipes but it keeps saying something's wrong.
Here are two saves :
savegame27 : Just before starting puzzle
savegame28 : After puzzle solved

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I had the same problem at first, make sure unused boxes are clear. That worked for me.
Here are two saves :
savegame27 : Just before starting puzzle
savegame28 : After puzzle solved
Thanks but Caracalla's advice worked.
To anyone having issues with the pipes make sure you click the empty square left of the pink ball of wool.
Click on it untill it's empty again. Then it will work. Thank fuck for that.

Reactions: Creunivel5

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
so i didn't know about the police woman bug and saved after the glitch came up will there be an eventual patch for this or do i have to start the whole game over

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so is the gallery even work in this game? i see a lot asking for save instead of the gallery

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes