Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I bought the tubes (v#0.12) and tinkered with them (did not fix it) then rest a day and the next day i went to jasons house and then when i went to go tinker with the tubes it sent me on a infinite loop of spending money and going to jasons house until i ran out of money. (also i dont know if this is intended but i couldnt fix the leaking condom with the 150 tape)
Possibly two things happened:
1. Your save file could be corrupted. Close the game (not minimize) and reopen it. This time ,make sure that you are running the game as Administrator and with Windows Compatibility mode (Windows 7 and under)
2. You downloaded the game from a site that may have modified the game files and you ended up with a corrupted version. Try to redownload the game from the official Patron site or this forum.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
More enjoyed milf blowjob
For sex suggestions and ideas , you need to be a Tier 3 Patron. If you have a good idea and you want us to do something , please support us so we can be better and help expand the game

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
So... no one had any bugs so far ?
Only having difficulty (which is not necessarily a bad thing) with the Pipe puzzle?
What did you guys enjoyed more in this update?
all the updating is fantastic plus the best part that I found was to see milf scene and this time privileged scenes .. that of the garden My God ... everything is great, I hope that at 0.15 we have a more spicy scene in the room of the mif

DankPigg

Oct 4, 2018
Possibly two things happened:
1. Your save file could be corrupted. Close the game (not minimize) and reopen it. This time ,make sure that you are running the game as Administrator and with Windows Compatibility mode (Windows 7 and under)
2. You downloaded the game from a site that may have modified the game files and you ended up with a corrupted version. Try to redownload the game from the official Patron site or this forum.
thanksssss

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
hey guys sorry but im experiencing a glitch in v10.0 where ive left the moms room and about to have lesson with kelly and she says to get behind her and my whole game crashes after that ive tried multiple saves already and what im asking is that can u guys please give me a save at the beginning of v11.0 and please tell me how im suppose to put the save into my game , i have no idea.

TigerUppercut

Jul 16, 2017
Just downloaded this game, so apologies if these requests have already been stated:

1. Please allow for setting 'windowed' resolution size within game or allow for adjustable bordered mode. Editing config file to use Game resolution does not have any effect.

2. Please allow for the option to disable auto-scrolling of text, to allow for players to manually cycle through text at their own speed without missing anything.

Thanks!

rgrgerger

Mar 16, 2018
Cannot empty the shampoo bottle on the laundry . clicked everywhere on the bathroom laundry with the shampoo and nothing happens.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes