Sep 12, 2017
214MB(219,258KB) or 222MB(228,096KB) Which one is official version of 0.12?
Exact friend I lower both and probe them:

1-I realized that the version that weighs 214mb causes the error in the pipeline where it does not allow you to put the black tape on the pipeline and therefore it does not let you advance.

2-while the 222mb of this forum if it lets you advance as it is in the game.

therefore from now on I will wait for them to publish the new versions in the forum links and I will not download them from a user's publication

also its weight difference in mb says a lot and makes one distrust much more

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Exact friend I lower both and probe them:

1-I realized that the version that weighs 214mb causes the error in the pipeline where it does not allow you to put the black tape on the pipeline and therefore it does not let you advance.

2-while the 222mb of this forum if it lets you advance as it is in the game.

therefore from now on I will wait for them to publish the new versions in the forum links and I will not download them from a user's publication

also its weight difference in mb says a lot and makes one distrust much more
One version is most likely from SVS. This is why we, members of this forum and moderators are asking people not to use that site as previous versions also included files that were not included with the original release while also some said that they noticed that those "extra" files were trying to access their internet connection.
Overall (not for this game but in general) :
1. Use only official releases from Patron or wait until a good version of it gets uploaded on F95.
2. Avoid SVS

Reactions: Danlorn

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone got a 0.11 version of Miltoon Drama ? This way I can try to complete this version without the phone bug at Laticia's house and switch into 0.12 version ?
(I always wait 2 versions to download MD, it seems I get f****d ahah..)

AshleyRose21

Jul 28, 2018
Does anyone got a 0.11 version of Miltoon Drama ? This way I can try to complete this version without the phone bug at Laticia's house and switch into 0.12 version ?
(I always wait 2 versions to download MD, it seems I get f****d ahah..)
Did you get past the pipe mini game?

Oct 31, 2017
Dumb question - I used to advance the time by playing video games, but now that it pushes you 4 hours instead of one, how do you advance to the next hour quickly? Studying doesn't do anything if you are already maxed out.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Dumb question - I used to advance the time by playing video games, but now that it pushes you 4 hours instead of one, how do you advance to the next hour quickly? Studying doesn't do anything if you are already maxed out.
Read the Patreon Change log please
Gaming now advances 4 hours to speed things up
Studying advances 1 hour regardless if you are max or not

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
and the Walkthrough says you need to have 250 or more but cant i just can hold 295 and the taxi take 50 so im left with 245?

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
and the Walkthrough says you need to have 250 or more but cant i just can hold 295 and the taxi take 50 so im left with 245?
The taxi is included in the 250$, (200 to play with Laticia + 50 for taxi) that's why the walkthrough says "250 or more"

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
For those who are stuck at Laticia's house with the phone bug, I find a solution: you have to download the 0.11 (few websites still propose this version) and do the walkthrough until you call the police milf at Laticia's house, this version is not bugged. After that you just have to save and switch to the 0.12 version

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes