Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
i cant solve the pipe puzzle i got the pipes on the sme position like the pic showed me but i cant continue even restarting the game doesnt help

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I think I got bugged, I did watch and masturbate at 20:00, and the MILF mom didn't came down while sleep walking.
She comes only at 80% of the times

Hey guys :) dose some one know or have a Walkthrough for version 12 ? if you have pleas help me :D
The walkthrough gets posted instantly on our forum at (requires free registration)

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
The game is great and the quality of the animations and sounds (when they are) are beautiful. I could point out some features that I dislike slightly

- The most important, when I tried to minimize the game (some of us don't live alone) and then maximize it, I can't see the game. Only a small black rectangle at the top left corner of the screen. However, the music plays again after maximizing but I can't see or interact, and thus I have to kill the process with the task manager

- Secondly, I would like a volume control, because by default it's loud enough to hear it without having to wear the headphones (normally I have to lower the general volume on windows to 25% to play)

- Lastly, some parts of the game need to include more clues for the player to follow. I think you more or less fixed it in the latter versions, because I receive more information, but at the beginning I had to look for it in the walkthrough because I had no idea that I needed to do something in certain place, on certain day, at certain time.... and nothing ingame tells you that

The rest is more or less addressed, like the gallery (waiting for it), or being able to see the full dialogue in phone conversations by clicking, so I don't need to wait a long time doing nothing. But in general, everything is better if the player can advance the conversation by clicking instead of automatically

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The game is great and the quality of the animations and sounds (when they are) are beautiful. I could point out some features that I dislike slightly

- The most important, when I tried to minimize the game (some of us don't live alone) and then maximize it, I can't see the game. Only a small black rectangle at the top left corner of the screen. However, the music plays again after maximizing but I can't see or interact, and thus I have to kill the process with the task manager

- Secondly, I would like a volume control, because by default it's loud enough to hear it without having to wear the headphones (normally I have to lower the general volume on windows to 25% to play)

- Lastly, some parts of the game need to include more clues for the player to follow. I think you more or less fixed it in the latter versions, because I receive more information, but at the beginning I had to look for it in the walkthrough because I had no idea that I needed to do something in certain place, on certain day, at certain time.... and nothing ingame tells you that

The rest is more or less addressed, like the gallery (waiting for it), or being able to see the full dialogue in phone conversations by clicking, so I don't need to wait a long time doing nothing. But in general, everything is better if the player can advance the conversation by clicking instead of automatically
Volume control is already included. Press F1-F2-F3-F4 keys to increase/lower/mute/max the volume

Injector

Jun 11, 2018
this is after pipe puzzle save game v0.12 beta then continue playing it

where is save game (find) : C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama

Reactions: amber77

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
quality is top and the game is very interesting and fun! but Milftoon-Drama... i know you guys want money and all but ur production speed is WAY LOW i mean each month just a some new pictures and a very short simple animation is really low compared to what ur getting paid in patron in my opinion....
you guys really need to provide much more in order to deserve more support in patron, still ur far better than some teams out there which milk ppl for nothing

Reactions: bleach4613
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes