shoehead

Jun 20, 2017
what to do after getting the ring from the plumber??????/
after you get ring from plumber go to the back and talk to mom afterwords place ring on her so you know what to do next do that and thats about where I am at the moment

xyLm42

Jan 20, 2018
I'm put save files here "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama" but not working for me..
Anyone help me ?

NOTE : I solved it :D Ty anyway

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Great updates as always looking forward to next poll on patreon. Quick question though, will joey be able to fuck mom without her being asleep or something, like with her knowledge in the future? Maybe Joey can fuck mom blindfolded after he gets the deed by blackmail pretending to be someone else XD.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Great updates as always looking forward to next poll on patreon. Quick question though, will joey be able to fuck mom without her being asleep or something, like with her knowledge in the future? Maybe Joey can fuck mom blindfolded after he gets the deed by blackmail pretending to be someone else XD.
if you finsch your game can you place share your safe

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Photo with solved pipes does not work? Can someone please send the correct image I really do not get it.

Reactions: pj13

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
How can I get this game to go into window mode? I have edited the config file

# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
# yes - starts the game in fullscreen
# no - starts the game in a window
FULLSCREEN = no

but i'm still getting fullscreen

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
How can I get this game to go into window mode? I have edited the config file

# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
# yes - starts the game in fullscreen
# no - starts the game in a window
FULLSCREEN = no

but i'm still getting fullscreen
I was just looking for this myself and found the dev explaining some hidden key commands awhile ago (why there is no Options or Settings menu in this game for these things is beyond me though):

Alt+Enter will put you in window mode (If on Mac and running in WINE it's ALT+COMMAND+RETURN)
User the F1-F2-F3-F4 keys to control the volume , ESC to skip the phone cutscenes

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes