spider720

Aug 28, 2018
Is it because you are having some issues with the game like bugs or need help with walk through?
If so ask and we can try to help you, otherwise I can upload all my game footage somewhere but may take me a few days as I have terrible internet speed.
Firstly I'm owning a MacBook, and there are less help for MacBook player. Secondly I love to watch gameplays more than playing them.
I would appreciate if you upload those.
Thanks in Advance. :)

hynk

Jan 28, 2018
i'm having a problem that in every cutscene the image/animation just freezes, i can still skip it but i don't know how to solve this

playin with admin and w7

JakoCABJ

Feb 23, 2018
I can not open the game, I double click to open the game and the black screen is turned on and the game is instantly closed. Someone else happens? how do I solve it?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I can not open the game, I double click to open the game and the black screen is turned on and the game is instantly closed. Someone else happens? how do I solve it?
Did you download the game from the official location? Game size?
Operating System?
Did you try to modify anything?

JakoCABJ

Feb 23, 2018
Did you download the game from the official location? Game size?
Operating System?
Did you try to modify anything?
Hello, download the Mega link game, unzip it and try to open it. My operating system is windows 7, try to download it in other pages, from other links but with all the ways the same thing happens to me.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Any news about who's gonna be uner the spotlight in 0.13 ? Still waiting for Linda's panties to drop down in the garden/living room. LMAO. :p

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
there will be a update in december or no forecast yet?
Whenever someone asks this question they keep denying the question and ask people to support them on patreon. I know game needs money in order to progress but I wouldn't want to pay for so little content yet.

JakoCABJ

Feb 23, 2018
I do not play the game, will it be because I have windows 7? I unzip it and when it is opened it closes automatically.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes