Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I knew there was a WT, i used it to play the last update, but I hate this people that only creates an account to ask "Walkthrough?", "Some cheats" and stuff like that.

OnTopic:

Amazed with the flashes of mom. I wish you could put a lot more of them, she's so fucking hot. Well, all of them are so fucking hot.

God, im gonna die dehydrated because of this game. I played it like 3 times until the last patch, and i can say the beggining is a bit slow, but it is scaling so fast... I can not wait to see the next updates! Keep your job dude, you are doing it right!

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
Hey Milftoon I hope you guys update the pictures on the main page, and put more lude pictures. I think it will help you guys gain more players hence more patreons.
Dude, that's a great idea! The average 4 second attention span, mouth breather such as myself sees no boobies in the thumbnail and me and my boner are leaving. I overlooked this game for way too long :(

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
if only i was rich or a super hacker then i could figure out what that V.13 log is on their patreon >.>

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
*2 dollars
You know what I was curious and checked it up. Technically you're both right. It says to unlock the post you have to join for $1/month. However the lowest tier is $2. Never seen that to be honest, but maybe it'll let you pledge $1 a month? I don't know, haven't pledged to anyone in a long while.

Samantha1

Jul 22, 2018
You know what I was curious and checked it up. Technically you're both right. It says to unlock the post you have to join for $1/month. However the lowest tier is $2. Never seen that to be honest, but maybe it'll let you pledge $1 a month? I don't know, haven't pledged to anyone in a long while.
$2 is the minimum...You guys should all pledge and support this wonderful game:)

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
Aug 17, 2018
We can all agree that this game is really unique. I really don't know what it is (perhaps fancy graphics) but when you play MD you feel comfortable and relaxed. We should all be grateful for a possibility to play this game for free, but some people do not realize that the creators are doing us a great favor and still demand for more. I know you're curious for the next update but since you're not going to contribute on their patreon site you are left with no choice other than wait and find out what's new when the right time comes. I know it hurts but it's fair. Hope you realize it. Have a good day :)

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
We can all agree that this game is really unique. I really don't know what it is (perhaps fancy graphics) but when you play MD you feel comfortable and relaxed. We should all be grateful for a possibility to play this game for free, but some people do not realize that the creators are doing us a great favor and still demand for more. I know you're curious for the next update but since you're not going to contribute on their patreon site you are left with no choice other than wait and find out what's new when the right time comes. I know it hurts but it's fair. Hope you realize it. Have a good day :)
Well said

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

Do we get an Android port?
After each update , we have a couple of days where we wait from Patrons and players on feedback. During those days we are working on new port solutions. If we get more supporters asking for more ports then we will do them as we did with the MAC port.

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes