Thatredhood

Oct 8, 2017
I really like this game and it's animations, I just think that it can get players with a lack of sense of direction like me a bit lost sometimes with all the enter/leave/enter/leave room. Besides it the game is amazing!

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I really like this game and it's animations, I just think that it can get players with a lack of sense of direction like me a bit lost sometimes with all the enter/leave/enter/leave room. Besides it the game is amazing!
Thank you for liking our game ^_^
Don't forget to show your enthusiasm and feedback by giving us a 5* review here and supporting our game on Patreon

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
I can't use mouse button to skip through much of the dialogue. Is this intentional or is it a bug? It's driving me nuts and I can't play because of it...

Reactions: Cheezburgler

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
can anyone tell me what series this is a parody of? I feel like this is some old Disney cartoon but I can't seem to remember which one.

3xaAnon

Oct 3, 2018
Did anyone save the game before scenes? I completed an older version of the game and I just wanna watch the scenes. Could anyone share it?

samengo

Dec 26, 2018
Holy Shit this game have one of the best artworks i ever seen.i am searching for h games all the time but everything Looks like shit in my opinion lol.you brought us someething new.and now i only have 1 Question. when you can click on the Gallery button on the main menu? is it in your next update planned or ? i really want to rewatch the h Scenes without loading to that und playing the same Dialoge again.i hope it cooms soons but beside that i wish you best luck with this game.the artwork is too good to this game dying. and i saw the oldest comments here.i see you are Always trying to help the People with Problems and Bugs.and this is really Kind from you and i apreciate it.best luck on this/your next stuff thats comming :)

Sep 12, 2017
Holy Shit this game have one of the best artworks i ever seen.i am searching for h games all the time but everything Looks like shit in my opinion lol.you brought us someething new.and now i only have 1 Question. when you can click on the Gallery button on the main menu? is it in your next update planned or ? i really want to rewatch the h Scenes without loading to that und playing the same Dialoge again.i hope it cooms soons but beside that i wish you best luck with this game.the artwork is too good to this game dying. and i saw the oldest comments here.i see you are Always trying to help the People with Problems and Bugs.and this is really Kind from you and i apreciate it.best luck on this/your next stuff thats comming :)
Greetings friend can not yet unlock the gallery.
the developers are waiting for a great material (scenes) to unlock it.
Until then, just wait for the next updates.

samengo

Dec 26, 2018
the developers are waiting for a great material (scenes) to unlock it.dont get it :D .but i understand ist not out yet.thanks for Reply!i find it really weird that they not already add this function because ist Pretty normal and standart to have this Option in ever game already in the beginning.now i Need to save carefully to watch the Scenes again LUL

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I can't use mouse button to skip through much of the dialogue. Is this intentional or is it a bug? It's driving me nuts and I can't play because of it...
Cutscenes - Like many Phone conversations can't be skipped. You can click ESC however to skip the entire conversation

the developers are waiting for a great material (scenes) to unlock it.dont get it :D .but i understand ist not out yet.thanks for Reply!i find it really weird that they not already add this function because ist Pretty normal and standart to have this Option in ever game already in the beginning.now i Need to save carefully to watch the Scenes again LUL
We have added infinite saves which take minimal space on the HD. Save before each scene and review it. The Gallery (when added) will roughly do the same.

Sep 12, 2017
Cutscenes - Like many Phone conversations can't be skipped. You can click ESC however to skip the entire conversation

We have added infinite saves which take minimal space on the HD. Save before each scene and review it. The Gallery (when added) will roughly do the same.
Greetings friend how can I communicate with you I have an idea of a section that you can include in the gallery surely your patreones will like including you

Gorkem3000

Oct 6, 2017
I have problem with version 0.11 when do you have to call a police woman at laticia house i call but nothing happen and -50 dollars. can anybody help me

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Greetings friend how can I communicate with you I have an idea of a section that you can include in the gallery surely your patreones will like including you
Suggestions can only be done from patrons though (as you understand they are the ones supporting us). If you want to say something , please ask it here or on our Patron's page but please keep in mind that unless it is really ...really good then we won't really consider it as we give priority to what the Patrons of Tier 3+ are suggesting first.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I have problem with version 0.11 when do you have to call a police woman at laticia house i call but nothing happen and -50 dollars. can anybody help me
Run the game with Compatibility mode for Windows 7 and under , at least once with Run As Administrator.
That usually fixes the bugs

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes