• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hallothere

Nov 18, 2017
I don't know why nobody share but here's my "gallery":

Part1 :

00 --> go to your bedroom rng may make your mom appear just hug her --> bj
01 --> enter your bedroom give real earrings --> bj
02 --> give tanning oil --> buttjob (the sequence to advance the scene is 1-"me acting weird...", 2-"this position is much better", 3-"you are making it hard for me")
03 --> give voucher --> boobjob (with swimsuit)
04 --> give fake roofies --> sex doggystyle (also if you go to jason house and give voucher --> boobjob without swimsuit)
05 --> give wallet --> either remove the top and do what you shouldn't do --> boobjob, or leave --> buttjob + hj
06 --> give wallet, you need to play the most obnoxious blackjack game --> anal
07 --> speak to gloria --> sex cowgirl
08 --> speak to gym milf --> boob/pussy rub or give jewerly box --> sex doggystyle

*Path to save location : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames

V0.15+ :

00 --> click on the bouncy house --> rub ass and pussy
01 --> talk to gloria --> sex with weird pov
02 --> go to the bathroom --> handjob from mom
03 --> talk to Mrs Jackson --> sex missionary
Edit scene from 0.19 to 0.22
04 --> connect tablet to the electricity socket --> mom masturbating
05 --> drag hard box on gloria --> doggystyle
06 --> drag dirty clothes on mom --> thigh and pussy rubbing
07 --> drag house key on sharon --> massage and handjob
08 --> enter bathroom --> mom boobjob
09 --> drag blanket on mom --> handjob
10 --> drag file on limousine --> anal with gloria

*Path to save location : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+\Savegames

Last edited:

samengo

Dec 26, 2018
I don't know why nobody share but here my "gallery":

00 --> go to your bedroom nrg may make your mom appear just hug her --> bj
01 --> enter your bedroom give real earrings --> bj
02 --> give tanning oil --> buttjob (the sequence to advance the scene is 1-"me acting weird...", 2-"this position is much better", 3-"you are making it hard for me")
03 --> give voucher --> boobjob (with swimsuit)
04 --> give fake roofies --> sex doggystyle (also if you go to jason house and give voucher --> boobjob without swimsuit)
05 --> give wallet --> either remove the top and do what you shouldn't do --> boobjob, or leave --> buttjob + hj
06 --> give wallet, you need to play the most obnoxious blackjack game --> anal
07 --> speak to gloria --> sex cowgirl

*Path to save location : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama
you must be a fucking angel or something holy shit

Sep 12, 2017
Suggestions can only be done from patrons though (as you understand they are the ones supporting us). If you want to say something , please ask it here or on our Patron's page but please keep in mind that unless it is really ...really good then we won't really consider it as we give priority to what the Patrons of Tier 3+ are suggesting first.
a section of the gallery that shows the different costumes of the milfs and characters in the game.
I know I'm not a patreon yet but I'll mention it because the idea seems very good for the game
in character costumes the complete character appears and with each click that is made in the costumes it will be changing clothes to the character
and in name character you can change the character for another
and in the lower section is a button to enter the cg scenes or an exit to leave the gallery
gallery costumes2.png
I love the costumes of each character especially the milfs and it would be great to see them in the gallery.
I had previously spoken with Inusen and I told him about this idea he told me to communicate with you to see what you think of my idea.
if you want you can post a survey on this idea to see what it looks like the patreones of the game

venomloki

Sep 22, 2017
Load again from a previous save.
Make sure that you are running the game in Compatibility mode for Windows 7 (or older) and that you have at least runned the game As Administrator (even if you are , click Run As..Administrator)
That should fix it.
i ran it into windows 7 compatibility mode and started at a earlier save and im still stuck. at this point do i need to start over or am i doing something wrong?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes