drakix

Jun 28, 2017
Does this game need an incest patch or not? because the mom is linda in the walkthrough and i see no incest patch in OP

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
There's a big bunch of games out here who uses the vote/poll system. Pledgers who support the Dev have their word to say and it's 100% natural IMHO. Demand and supply, mate.
what if i supply but voted for something else and my demand is not met ? mate.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
what if i supply but voted for something else and my demand is not met ? mate.
I'm not the Dev. I can't reply on his behalf, but from what I know, the Top Tiers Pledgers are in the best positions to be listened. So, if you want your idea(s) to take form in the next updates, you must become one of them.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
I'm not the Dev. I can't reply on his behalf, but from what I know, the Top Tiers Pledgers are in the best positions to be listened. So, if you want your idea(s) to take form in the next updates, you must become one of them.
what if each Top Tiers Pledgers have different ideas ?

Reactions: kimgs1980

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'll say it once again... with a smile :) ... I'm not the Dev. I can't answer to specific questions like that. Ask him on Patreon.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
what if each Top Tiers Pledgers have different ideas ?
Doesn't matter, its about the masses. What ever the masses want is what the update will be, its better that way. Almost every game is vote based after an initial start, if not ur never goona keep your patreons.

OMAC

Jan 8, 2019
I can't give the drink to the rich blonde milf. Maybe it's a bug. Someone knows what to do?

Sep 12, 2017
Remember to Support these guys on Patreon if you can, they do a lot of hard work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Return of Gina (ex-Girlfriend) with a scene (anal)
wow this left me surprised the return of gina with anal hehe that bitch deserves it for treacherous
in the next updates (0.16 or 0.17) I hope to see that of gina hehe

Reactions: PervectKakarot

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
After riding the taxi to the gallery the game gets stuck in an endless loop of some bitch telling me she's not here to make friends, and me paying $50 for a taxi again, until I run out of money...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Great another shitty scene that doesn't involve penetration or further the relationship with the mother. And don't we basically have one of those already?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes