TigerUppercut

Jul 16, 2017
Corn is out of stock. Read multiple posts with people having the same issue. I have played through the game following the walkthrough and have not had a problem with anything until now. Not sure if there is something specific that needs to be done first. I spoke with the mother in the back yard about farming and even clicked on the soil to bring up the dialog about buying seeds, but I still cannot buy the seeds.

Can someone please explain what could be the issue? Perhaps a bug with my save file? I am running the latest version from this forum.

Thanks.

Samantha1

Jul 22, 2018
Corn is out of stock. Read multiple posts with people having the same issue. I have played through the game following the walkthrough and have not had a problem with anything until now. Not sure if there is something specific that needs to be done first. I spoke with the mother in the back yard about farming and even clicked on the soil to bring up the dialog about buying seeds, but I still cannot buy the seeds.

Can someone please explain what could be the issue? Perhaps a bug with my save file? I am running the latest version from this forum.

Thanks.
Can you upload your save file, I would like to test it.
Also did you see the scene with the house milf in the living room at night giving you a "hug" ?
I am thinking you might only be able to buy corn after viewing that scene.

Reactions: TigerUppercut
U

User_839713

Next update is workout milf doggy style. The update after that in Feb is house milf with ass or pussy rub
In 0.14 doggy style with mom milf and mrs kelly? And update 0.15 will be milf mom again ?

Sep 12, 2017
friends of the community this great game will come with very good scenes without a doubt above all with the milfs (Mrs glory, Mrs linda etc ...) and gina
remember to support the game in patreon and enjoy the updates (history, gameplay and overall of the art)

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
UPDATE - News

Greetings all !
We will be posting the MAC update for the previous version in the next 24 hours.
We are currently working for the past couple of weeks on the next version and we are quite pleased with it so far since we are adding/planning a long storyline progression and addition of quite a few interesting and new things
Thank you all for your support in our game!

TigerUppercut

Jul 16, 2017
Can you upload your save file, I would like to test it.
Also did you see the scene with the house milf in the living room at night giving you a "hug" ?
I am thinking you might only be able to buy corn after viewing that scene.
Thanks. Your reply got me thinking so I followed the steps with the mother again while sleepwalking. Evidently, the last time that I played, I was not able to save the game at the end, before the ending screen, and had forgotten all about it. Stupid me. Now I just need to reread this thread again to figure out how to get out of the endless dialog loop with the secretary.

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: A series of rapid mouse clicks in the right spot seems to have gotten me out of the loop.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
Oct 8, 2017
apparently the next scene (0.14) will be with Mrs linda (joey's mother).

and very likely we will also see Mrs linda at 0.15 (eye on this I think) although I would love to see gina back at 0.15
only because they know that it is the most desired scene, it will take to put it

have you ever wondered if from time to time a small mif scene with

happened a little scene with the Linda,

the house so great, so many options, she washing dishes or even she in the garden in that pose that my God rsrsr

Sep 12, 2017
only because they know that it is the most desired scene, it will take to put it

have you ever wondered if from time to time a small mif scene with

happened a little scene with the Linda,

the house so great, so many options, she washing dishes or even she in the garden in that pose that my God rsrsr
Greetings friend yes of course that garden scene (cute Mrs pose) was the best.
but this time it's Mrs kelly's time at 0.14 and at 0.15 we'll see Mrs linda again.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes