kumi91102

Sep 25, 2018
Almost 2 months one update judging because I understood the problem was with a large number of files in the game made a separate part of the game waiting for v0.16 this month.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

mado

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know why nobody share but here my "gallery":

00 --> go to your bedroom rng may make your mom appear just hug her --> bj
01 --> enter your bedroom give real earrings --> bj
02 --> give tanning oil --> buttjob (the sequence to advance the scene is 1-"me acting weird...", 2-"this position is much better", 3-"you are making it hard for me")
03 --> give voucher --> boobjob (with swimsuit)
04 --> give fake roofies --> sex doggystyle (also if you go to jason house and give voucher --> boobjob without swimsuit)
05 --> give wallet --> either remove the top and do what you shouldn't do --> boobjob, or leave --> buttjob + hj
06 --> give wallet, you need to play the most obnoxious blackjack game --> anal
07 --> speak to gloria --> sex cowgirl

edit : V0.14
08 --> speak to gym milf --> boob/pussy rub or give jewerly box --> sex doggystyle

*Path to save location : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames
when i extract it its say damaged or format

Sep 12, 2017
This game never makes sense. How do I mix cock tail ingredients? Where do i find bathing suits? I can't do anything. All i get is the gallery and a butt squeeze in the kitchen. This game will stay a mystery to me. Good art gone to waste

Mar 22, 2018
I need to know: We Will fuck Linda in the nexts updates now or no? Some "i want to fuck" from Linda Will be Very Nice... In the story says that she was a whore.

nevermind25

Jan 11, 2018
i'm sorry for not having the desire to search through 280 pages on this forum for wha might've been asked already. is there any complete walkthrough for this game? i've just started playing from the beginning and now i'm at the section where Jason's mom asks me to pour the drink for her while she's sunbathing. up to this point i've been stuck in a few places and spent an unhealthy amount of time realizing what the game wanted from me. these are not classic resident evil level puzzles to spend time on them, usually it came down to me just not noticing something or whatever, like getting rid of the shampoo, how's i supposed to realize i needed to pour it on the clothes? just who'd do that. there's a sink right there, why not just empty it in a sink? oh, whatever, maybe i'm just stupid. if there's a complete walkthrough i'd really appreciate it if someone gave me a link, cuz i didn't find anything on my own in google.
if there's no wawlkthrough, could someone at least tell me how to break the loop of pouring the drink from shaker to the glass? been visiting her house for a week, she just sends me off repeatedly, don't understand what i'm missing.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes