parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Friend milftoon could reintroduce the next update as a complete game that brought the other versions is my humble opinion ... I would appreciate lots of them go very well with the plot I liked a lot

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
v 0.15 for mac is out, i have it on my pc but don't know how to share it for every1, it says that the file is to large for the server to procces (74 MB) :|

Igniculus

Sep 21, 2017
After 0.15 I depressed. We finally got Linda but god dang.... the animation is bad.... I really hope old animations quality come back. You can say it's 80 mb but with this animation it's just doesn't cut it. 5 gb with good animations are better than this. I hope they reconsidered their choice.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Some times the proportions don't make sense. Like the mom has to be the most consistently thick character. From time to time the other characters have booty but from straight profile shots they got some lanky legs.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Good Animations less grinding Good decision to separate games as episodes so gamer's can play fast.overall the animations of Linda blowjob was worst but here we see improvements.
Developers please hurry up with Linda we have some other things to catch.its already 15 version of waiting.Nice to see they have kept Linda body proportions same not like gloria.

Reactions: BlackOne 34
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes