Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
There's something wrong, because when i click start game, doesn't start from the beginning, can someone help me please?
Edit: i got it, it plays from 0.15 up, but how can i play the 0.14? There's a download link somewhere?
Download Part 1

Downloaded V16
Downloaded the saves provided on page 1.

Now when I went to the appdata I looked in the vinsionaire folder and it had 4 save files from what I assume was my V1-V14 playthrough but didn't show up when downloading V16. So I tried to delete all visionaire files from the appdata, loaded up V16 again and saved the game.

Went back to appdata and tried to use the saves from page 1 but nothing happened.

Any info on how to get this to work because I really cannot go through all that grind again just to get to the end of V14. I know the saves from page 1 end at V13 but at least its better than starting over. So again, info would be appreciated.

EDIT

Ok hang on a sec. Which version was it where it ended where the yoga trainer let you fuck *even if it was only half cocked*. Just tried V16 new game and it says it starts after purcahses from V14. Super confused.
Part 1 - Version up to 0.14
Part 2 - Version from 0.15 and above
Game is split into two parts , Saves are transferable between the same Parts ( So for example a part 2 save will work on a Part 2 newer version so you can continue from where you left off) but they are not transferable between different parts (trying to load a Part 1 save into a Part 2 version) and if you force a transfer it the game will not like it.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so I managed to catch up. I followed the V17 guide and finished the shower scene (awesome raunch) and now I'm back in the bedroom. Usually updates tell you when its finished so what else is to be done?

3.40 star(s) 149 Votes