affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Reminds me of reddit where I read about this guy I read about getting his mom down because he had 2 broken arms and after a while they had sex.

Would like to read the post again thank you reddit

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I use dirty clothes on Mom, a scene happens and she tells me to let the clothes "here", but I can't leave the clothes anywhere, what should I do?

milouderr jon

Jan 21, 2018
I use dirty clothes on Mom, a scene happens and she tells me to let the clothes "here", but I can't leave the clothes anywhere, what should I do?
Wait until 14 [I assume this should be 14:00] then
find her in the living room. Talk to her.
Give her the hand bands.
Wait until 19.
Go to the bathroom and enter the bath.
-scene-
. Sleep.
Go to kitchen and read note on fridge.

Sep 6, 2018
Part 2 where do I put the changing room set? someone pls help, Im tryna see the mom next scene. I have the changing room set and Idk where to put it? like what do I do after I got'em?

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
Mine appears to be glitched on newest version. I can't study to manually pass the time by 1hr since it brings up the text TELL HER SHE CAN STAY AT YOUR HOUSE. After that it looks like it's frozen and I have to spam click until the dialogue box disappears. This is after Joey has his arms broken.

As a side note, I'm not sure what I had before the update but it showed 0 study and 0 money after update.

Reactions: jackaaa
3.40 star(s) 149 Votes