oxymilk

Mar 30, 2018
i dont know i am at the pool party
- i have call my friend in tel
- Mom want a coktail with clover
- Gina want a suimsuit !
-but i dont know what i am supposer doing !

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
Completely lost on how to proceed in 17 part 2. Can't find anything to do to progress after getting the initial set of tasks (drink, swimsuit etc).

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Also now i am here, why there are so much 5 stars review? for what i have played and im playing now, this game absolutly not deserve that, more like this game should have 1-2 stars like some reviews i have seen wich are the most voted btw.
For example right now im in the pool party (thanks to a saved data, its not like i would wasted my time in this) and i'm supposed to give to Linda a "cock-tail" but "it need leaf and some ice", i tried to drag the item with the ice but it doesnt work, its there some kind of craft menu? because if there is one, its well fuging hidden. Also i must to go the "bouncy casle" to get the swimming suit and guess what, there is no one, he says something like "I must clean this" or "the generator dont work anymore" what he mean whith this? how doing this i could get a swimming suit? and how can be the generator doesnt work but the bouncy castle is still inflated?

I am doing something wrong? This game was annoying from the beginning, how can it get that much 4-5 stars?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Also now i am here, why there are so much 5 stars review? for what i have played and im playing now, this game absolutly not deserve that, more like this game should have 1-2 stars like some reviews i have seen wich are the most voted btw.
For example right now im in the pool party (thanks to a saved data, its not like i would wasted my time in this) and i'm supposed to give to Linda a "cock-tail" but "it need leaf and some ice", i tried to drag the item with the ice but it doesnt work, its there some kind of craft menu? because if there is one, its well fuging hidden. Also i must to go the "bouncy casle" to get the swimming suit and guess what, there is no one, he says something like "I must clean this" or "the generator dont work anymore" what he mean whith this? how doing this i could get a swimming suit? and how can be the generator doesnt work but the bouncy castle is still inflated?

I am doing something wrong? This game was annoying from the beginning, how can it get that much 4-5 stars?
Not everyone like the same "on rails" games. There is different genres of adult games. Something tells me you would had a blast (irony), with the original Larry 1 game :p

Reactions: kark

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Is this just the update from last week finally showing as an update on here or is it the second in a week? I can't find anyone discussing new content just people who don't understand how point and click games work lol.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes