vavacan

Aug 6, 2018
Also had problems starting the exe. Didn't work at first. Then I copied all extracted files and put it in a new folder. Did the trick for me, because I was able to start the exe afterwards.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other question, what's there to do in 0.17? It seems like a very small update again. After the brawl with the fat kid I seem to be stuck, nothing happens any more. I can give to house milf the dirty clothes, but that's it. Any hints, how to continue the story?
I'm stuck in the same place, I've clicked everywhere I can to find a solution, but I'm still stuck here.

jackaaa

Jul 22, 2018
Mine appears to be glitched on newest version. I can't study to manually pass the time by 1hr since it brings up the text TELL HER SHE CAN STAY AT YOUR HOUSE. After that it looks like it's frozen and I have to spam click until the dialogue box disappears. This is after Joey has his arms broken.

As a side note, I'm not sure what I had before the update but it showed 0 study and 0 money after update.
I have the same problem

EDIT: I solved restarting the game

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Also had problems starting the exe. Didn't work at first and got the same error pop-up. Then I copied all extracted files and put it in a new folder. Did the trick for me, because I was able to start the exe afterwards. Something is wrong with the standard extraction folder.
The matter with me is that i don't even get a error message. That the screen blinks for a moment is pretty much the only indicator that something even happened. Beside that it's pretty mcuh nothing, like it's not even there.

Or maybe what i haave is incomplete - is the whole game really 81,1 MB? That's so crazy tiny i can't avoid the feeling i got just a patch instead of the actual game.

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
should be in your inventory- was in mine- they call it a handband- still a sweatband- little black loop of material in inv

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Funny, nobody got a clue what to do and how to progress, including myself. And that's exactly the problem with this game. It's absolutely not intuitive. Therefore the progression system is absurd. Without a walkthrough most players are completely helpless. And that's how a game/quests or progression should never be designed.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Funny, nobody got a clue what to do and how to progress, including myself. And that's exactly the problem with this game. It's absolutely not intuitive. Therefore the progression system is absurd. Without a walkthrough most players are completely helpless. And that's how a game/quests or progression should never be designed.
Every game of milftoon is like this, still, don't let it get you bothered, it always has a walkthrough.

Reactions: Seewolf
3.40 star(s) 149 Votes