Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hello when you come back ? :)
We never left ^_^
Check out the latest version and tell us what you think!
As always , your support is greatly appreciated as funding for this game is hanging by a thread. We are here to listen and take opinions on what you like/dislike so we can improve our game into something that everyone will enjoy and love

HappyRussian

Nov 22, 2017
We never left ^_^
Check out the latest version and tell us what you think!
As always , your support is greatly appreciated as funding for this game is hanging by a thread. We are here to listen and take opinions on what you like/dislike so we can improve our game into something that everyone will enjoy and love
hey there, when will the next version be released?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Every time I see an update for this game the art looks awesome. I download it and then remember what a pile of crap it is. You know an adult game sucks when you feel cheated out of the time it took you to pirate it.

And why the hell did they still not speed up the speech like people asked for after trying the first update? Such a bad game.

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018
What is the first thing to do in this version? I see the mom's clothes in her room, but i can't touch it

halluva

May 18, 2017
Every time I see an update for this game the art looks awesome. I download it and then remember what a pile of crap it is. You know an adult game sucks when you feel cheated out of the time it took you to pirate it.
The dev refuses to take any criticism because they've insulated themselves on their terrible forums and only listen to sycophants. They should really take a look at just how many people need walkthroughs to understand their nonsensical "puzzles" and adjust the game as opposed to just telling everyone to visit their website.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
The dev refuses to take any criticism because they've insulated themselves on their terrible forums and only listen to sycophants. They should really take a look at just how many people need walkthroughs to understand their nonsensical "puzzles" and adjust the game as opposed to just telling everyone to visit their website.
KEK

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes