Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Estou tendo um pequeno problema no v004, cheguei à parte em que eu tenho que duplicar as chaves do banheiro e colocar o shampoo na lavanderia, mas quando coloco o xampu sob o espelho, nada acontece e eu sou pego Um milf. Eu também não posso entrar no quarto dos pais com nenhuma das chaves, mas era suposto mostrar uma cena no momento em que coloquei o shampoo na lavanderia. Estou usando um tradutor para se comunicar, então sinto muito se as pronúncias estão erradas.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Well let's go there again, let me explain, and this time in English because I was typing on my cell phone so I made some writing mistakes, I went to the bathroom and took the clothes from the girl, then I went to the kitchen and got the keys so I went to the shop buy the replicator, as well bought and used, now the part of putting the shampoo somewhere that I do not understand, when I try to buy the other shampoo in the shop, jason says it's still time for him to sell me so I stayed I got stuck in that part, I did what you told me and I also tried to go to the bathroom to take a picture of the milf at 5:00 pm Wednesday but I was saying that I did not have enough horney to take the picture, what do I do?

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I read just enough Portuguese to understand you.
After you have the second bottle of shampoo, go to bathroom and empty contents of older bottle on laundry. Combine older shampoo bottle with the newer one. Place newer bottle of shampoo near bathroom mirror. Wait until Wednesday morning at 8:00. Turn off heater switch for bathroom. Wait until 18:00 and return to bathroom. Click on mom. Take pic. Try to leave. Get caught. Prefer first punishment and pay $5. Visit Jason and give him pic.
Hola / Good luck..
you know that part after the milf got you and the girl having sex? then I'm stuck after that, with the shampoo part and so I even put my study level at 28 and my horny does not go up from 4 to 5 and I put the shampoo in the clothes and I leave the other bottle under the mirror also I can not take photo because my horny level does not allow and after leaving the bathroom milf punishes me then nothing happens after that, I'm in trouble in that part

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
After Mom catches you with Gina, choose to keep bra cash. Rest. Go downstairs in morning. Talk to Mom. Mom talks to you about her lost key and is still angry at you and Gina.
Go to bathroom. Grab Gina's clothes from counter (do not throw in bin, may come in handy in future). Go to kitchen and grab key from counter. Go to shop and buy replicator. Use parents' key on replicator. At horny level 4 drop shampoo on laundry. Use replicated key on parents' door at 20:00. Get caught by Mom who takes key.
That should bring you to Horny Level 5.
Keeping all your points high is a great idea (like the study level).
Please report your progress. Good luck!
thank you dude <3

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
When you go to the shop to buy shampoo, click "extras" on the store's menu. Go to the bathroom and drop the rest of older shampoo on laundry. Then join/mix the two shampoo bottles. Put the newer shampoo near bathroom mirror. Wait until 8:00 on Wednesday morning.Turn off heater switch for bathroom. Wait until 18:00 (6 PM NOT 5PM) and go to bathroom. Click on Mom. Take pic. She catches you trying to leave. Accept first punishment (-$5).
Go to shop and give Jason the pic.
Good luck!
Thanks for the help, I did it and as it seems I finished the 004 version, it has a date for when it leaves the 005 version? I loved the game and continue to produce games

Reactions: virtuvoid

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
maan this some kind of pervert version of Cristofer Robin guy from vinni pooh, i am ready to play akabur games but this..

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
guys is it worth playing right now or should i wait because i cant handle just foreplay scenes and then wait till next version pops up (blue balls)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
guys is it worth playing right now or should i wait because i cant handle just foreplay scenes and then wait till next version pops up (blue balls)
For that, no.
Overall its fun, and a nice bit of seeing some milf but nothing that is going to end your fap.

Reactions: boobybot

shizam77

Oct 22, 2016
I played this game until the scene with the credit card. I forgot to use an important object at the moment, and now I'm unable to continue. It's too much of a hassle to re-start the game just to see what I've missed. Maybe I'll pick it back up after a couple more updates.
You can still proceed. You just have to wait until the same time next week to repeat the event.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes