Jansen

May 8, 2017
Is v.0.3 Saves compatible with v0.4? Cause i have put Gina's Cloths into the Bin but still mom is angry. I have also replicated the key and want to give the original one to Mom in the Kitchen but the MC says that "Cant give the key cause mom is still Angry".

I remember after the Gina blow job scene when i rest and go to mom next day in the morning there should have been a conversation regarding losing key according to walk-through but i did'nt have any such conversation with mom about losing the key cause i am using old saves. Please can someone confirm what to do??

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Is v.0.3 Saves compatible with v0.4? Cause i have put Gina's Cloths into the Bin but still mom is angry. I have also replicated the key and want to give the original one to Mom in the Kitchen but the MC says that "Cant give the key cause mom is still Angry".

I remember after the Gina blow job scene when i rest and go to mom next day in the morning there should have been a conversation regarding losing key according to walk-through but i did'nt have any such conversation with mom about losing the key cause i am using old saves. Please can someone confirm what to do??
Use the copied key at 8pm, get caught, give her the copied key, keep the original key.

** edit, use the shampoo on the laundry first, to get a slightly better scene

Jansen

May 8, 2017
WTF!! There was nothing new in this 0.4 version. Only boob show of mom in the bath tub? That's it??

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

Yes
It is a crucial part of our coding process to ensure that the Saves or previous versions are compatible. This is why we disable the Saving function right before a game update is finished so there will be less bugs to deal with in the next update.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

so my mouse is over my laundry, study is good, horny is 4, but i can't seem to trigger the laundry basket at all. what am i missing?

flar

Aug 17, 2016
the music.... the godawful music. please give me a button to turn it off
(no offence)

edit: scratch that, F4 mutes it.

how about a little list with function keys then?

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

daxshadow

Jul 22, 2017
bueno, cómo logro llevarle la foto a la madre, hago clic en la cámara y luego la escucho pero no me deja sacarla

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Loving the artwork, it has that sort of slutty/Disney feel to it.
Being early I expect the grinding and at some point I am sure it would be addressed, but I like that you've focused on making a stable platform to build upon. When you introduce more with the other Mom's that will be spectacular.

Is there a way to drop the full size like music or is there an external way to do that?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Loving the artwork, it has that sort of slutty/Disney feel to it.
Being early I expect the grinding and at some point I am sure it would be addressed, but I like that you've focused on making a stable platform to build upon. When you introduce more with the other Mom's that will be spectacular.

Is there a way to drop the full size like music or is there an external way to do that?
F1-F2-F3-F4 control the sound
Alt+Tab to Go to Window view or edit the config.ini file in the game folder

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes