Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
All day long it tells you you can't use the door because she might hear you, if shes in the kitchen, or watching tele or bathing it doesn't matter, she might hear you..... so the answer is to open the door while shes in the room itself and clearly going to not only hear you but see you as well.

it doesn't make sense and can only be done after you've wasted an entire day trying it.
You are right about that logic error there. The idea is that the hero believes that she is sleeping and she won't hear him but it is not mentioned as you correctly pointed out. We will get it fixed so he will say that it is best to test it when she is sleeping.

Reactions: JoeSmoeDoe

hotforhairy

May 7, 2017
Yoo, i think the game needs more save slots, 6 is not enough, i got all of the files full just before a hot scene happens and im getting to another and i ran out of save slots :(

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
The problem with games like this one and many others is they have no pressure release character. Games like this, if they expect to hold people's attention for long term need to put in actual sex with some character early on. The highlight is the mom and all the other milf's, so putting in a token character, like a prostitue to spend your hard stolen money on, would be a good way to give folks what they want, while holding all the things everybody really wants for later, and showcasing the art and animation.

I really dig this game, but it just lacks staying power. Give people a bit of sex with a generic character to wet their appetites for what is to come.

Reactions: jozaboy

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
You are right about that logic error there. The idea is that the hero believes that she is sleeping and she won't hear him but it is not mentioned as you correctly pointed out. We will get it fixed so he will say that it is best to test it when she is sleeping.
Cheers.

Also, add a bike to buy? paying 5 bucks to travel when your pocket money is 5 bucks gets frustrating.

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
Yup after 4 builds of playing I have to say that I like the art a lot the quests are you typical milftoon stuff nothing new there which is fine aside from the bugs,but my only problem is loosing interest fast because it feel like grinding in each build for stuff and you are hardly rewarded very little to no content in the sexual area.

I do understand that coding and making a game takes time and money but I suggest,giving players little rewards or something after the grind,plus i been waiting to do stuff with mom for ages which im positive most of the players want some mom action too.

baqurak

Nov 1, 2017
again the other guy was telling the same .... cant see mothers bare ass on tuesday so cant make any picture ....

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Yoo, i think the game needs more save slots, 6 is not enough, i got all of the files full just before a hot scene happens and im getting to another and i ran out of save slots :(
We will increase it to 9 or 12 but most likely in the update after the next one

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Cheers.

Also, add a bike to buy? paying 5 bucks to travel when your pocket money is 5 bucks gets frustrating.
We will be adding a bike or a scooter but it will be using up time instead of money. Some locations will be costing more to visit (either in time or money) but this will be implemented in a few updates in the future and not now.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
so far the game feels like a huge step back from the mifton beach game. even the 4th chapter that had a completely different mc.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes