Lednacek

May 26, 2017
is this going to die out like the previous Milftton games? I was a huge fan of the previous games but it ended suddenly without any ending.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
So yeah... I can't click on the laundry to get money and to dump the shampoo in it to progress the story, don't know if it's happening to anyone else. Also after the first time I can't visit the milf in the bathroom, doesn't matter if I turn the heater off or not, tried with old save and starting from the beginning.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
How on earth are people supposed to complete this game without the walkthrough?

Bathroom is always locked apart from this one hour on one day so although you've checked it multiple times on multiple days you still miss it.

She's watching tv every day apart from again at this one hour of one day when you can talk to her

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
anyone have a complete walkthrough? i get tired of these games because i can never find what to do to progress.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
are your team going to continued the milftoon comic with the redhead mom?
Ask on our forum for our comics please.

where is the laundry??
Bathroom

So yeah... I can't click on the laundry to get money and to dump the shampoo in it to progress the story, don't know if it's happening to anyone else. Also after the first time I can't visit the milf in the bathroom, doesn't matter if I turn the heater off or not, tried with old save and starting from the beginning.
You skipped a part.
To be able to collect money from the laundry you need to visit her while she is bathing at least once with the FOG ON (without turning off the heater) else you can't steal money from there daily.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes