Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I passed this game rarely looking at the WT :closedtongue:
The first photo the best:happyblush :eazyHype:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Guys, I noticed that a few of you are having a hard time adjusting to the game...

In this game please follow the following hints:

1. Day and Time matters. If you visit a location on Monday at 8:00 that doesn't mean that the location/spot will be same a few hours later or at the next day. To make it a bit easier we do not use exact times but a rough estimate (like from 8:00 until 12:00 etc) but Days are important.

2. Money is important to progress but there are more than one ways to get money. If you are grinding and grinding and you feel that this game is nothing but grinding then you are doing something wrong. You can get money in various ways so the player will either grind a certain way or look for multiple alternatives to collect money

3. Study Matters. Study matters in all aspects of the game and it will only get more useful as you keep playing. In version 0.04 , Study plays a vital role on the amount of money you collect from the milf's purse and later in the game it will act as luck on finding objects and/or how characters will respond to you. Being smarter...helps

4. Horny level's affect the way the game changes. You may think that you can spy on the milf but your hero is not in that phase of the game where he will blindly start spying on relatives or others. Horny affects that so the hornier he gets then the more sexual/horny/shameful he will become , allowing the player to do things that he couldn't do before. Overall , if you Horny up ... try to see if you can do things that you couldn't do before.

5.This is NOT a visual novel game.!!! Skipping the text just to get to the sex part won't work since you will clearly not know what to do or at least you won't know the hints of what to do next. Read carefully and try to feel each character. View the Tablet which shows the character progressions and see how close you are with each one.

6. The game has extras. Doing a few things in advance will show you additional or sexier parts. For example so far we have included 2 extras where Gina appears in her panties instead of jeans and the Milf is showed in her underwear and stockings instead of kitchen clothes. These are not straight forward though and you need to time them well to see them.

7. We are here to help. Either on Patron , or our forum or F95Zone (the only forum besides our own that we discuss the game) , just drop us the question and we can help. If you are going nuts about something not working , then just ask.

Reactions: MrEclipse and brata

halluva

May 18, 2017
Guys, I noticed that a few of you are having a hard time adjusting to the game...
I think you need to understand that the game mechanics you've created are nothing short of convoluted. Adding things like eye of the needle timers you have to hit to trigger certain scenes doesn't make things more fun, they just make it more tedious. If you are getting this many people complaining then maybe don't blame the players; you shouldn't have to go to a forum in order to figure out what to do. All of the things you're telling us here need to be effectively communicated to the player in the game (for that matter you guys could really work on your English. I don't know if it isn't your first language or what.)

The art in the game is great, but the dialog and mechanics are nothing short of atrocious. Actually take some of the criticism you keep seeing over and over again to heart instead of telling everyone they're playing it wrong.

Reactions: QuadChroma

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I think you need to understand that the game mechanics you've created are nothing short of convoluted. Adding things like eye of the needle timers you have to hit to trigger certain scenes doesn't make things more fun, they just make it more tedious. If you are getting this many people complaining then maybe don't blame the players; you shouldn't have to go to a forum in order to figure out what to do. All of the things you're telling us here need to be effectively communicated to the player in the game (for that matter you guys could really work on your English. I don't know if it isn't your first language or what.)

The art in the game is great, but the dialog and mechanics are nothing short of atrocious. Actually take some of the criticism you keep seeing over and over again to heart instead of telling everyone they're playing it wrong.
Not to be rude but we had only about a handful of complaints whilst we had way more praising of the game for being different. We are just trying to help the ones that are having trouble as we do not intent to change the entire game experience that others seem to enjoy. If you believe that the game mechanics are "nothing short of atrocious" then I am terribly sorry but unless the majority of our supporters tell us the same then we will not change them.

Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017

lol
Git gud mate. Game is fine. It's like you are complaining about Dark Souls being hard... that's how it's made so either enjoy it or stop playing it. I am sick and tired of games that treat the player like a baby... a challenge is nice from once and while.

Reactions: depechedNode

halluva

May 18, 2017
a challenge is nice from once and while.
What "challenge" are you referring to? It's a point and click game that just requires you to brute force everything until you happen to click on the right button at the right time. It has nothing to do with any sort of skill.

brata

May 16, 2017
What "challenge" are you referring to? It's a point and click game that just requires you to brute force everything until you happen to click on the right button at the right time. It has nothing to do with any sort of skill.
If it doesn't require any skill then why are you complaining? It's simple ! If you like -> Play , if you don't like -> stop crying. I like it and apparently so did the other 150+ who gave a like.

halluva

May 18, 2017
If it doesn't require any skill then why are you complaining? It's simple ! If you like -> Play , if you don't like -> stop crying. I like it and apparently so did the other 150+ who gave a like.
You really don't understand the difference between something being hard and something being convoluted? If I made a "puzzle" in a game where you had to select the right tile out of a hundred, getting it right wouldn't mean you're good at anything, it just means you sunk enough time into it to eventually get the right answer. I'm commenting because I really like the art and I'd love if the art was attached to a half way decent game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone tell me how the game progress is based? How many character? Better to say... how many male character are in this game?
I am asking this because just now i see the ending of the comics the milftoon chapter 4. And i am really disappoint. So disappoint that I'm starting to think of not following anything done by the milftoon. The fear the netorare are coming also in this game is really strong. The artwork are to much alike. And i am bored to see good thing ruin because some autor do not know anymore how to write a good story.
So before i start a game that really like me and then for some stupid reason the autor go nuts and become another netorare addicted. I wanna know if there is any netorare in this story. Can someone tell me if there is netorare content in the near future? Anticipate thankses.

brata

May 16, 2017
You really don't understand the difference between something being hard and something being convoluted? If I made a "puzzle" in a game where you had to select the right tile out of a hundred, getting it right wouldn't mean you're good at anything, it just means you sunk enough time into it to eventually get the right answer. I'm commenting because I really like the art and I'd love if the art was attached to a half way decent game.
Well obviously the majority does not agree with you so
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
So far the game has nothing. Its just a grind fest to see... nothing. Its way too soon to be asking for pledges (yeah I appreciate the time and cost needed to make something like this from scratch etc, and indeed the artwork is very awesome), but to be asking for something for nothing is no different to it being pirated on here.

I'm not a follower of the devs comic work as that type of stuff does nothing for me. And the only other game I know about from them I hear they cancelled due to funds. It might be best to stick to comics if you can't afford to be in this line of adult entertainment.

As someone once said. If you can't afford to be in business, then you shouldn't be in it.
Yeah i noticed that since the beginning, it was just a chore to play for no reward whatsoever...

brata

May 16, 2017
Hi guys, can someone tell me how the game progress is based? How many character? Better to say... how many male character are in this game?
I am asking this because just now i see the ending of the comics the milftoon chapter 4. And i am really disappoint. So disappoint that I'm starting to think of not following anything done by the milftoon. The fear the netorare are coming also in this game is really strong. The artwork are to much alike. And i am bored to see good thing ruin because some autor do not know anymore how to write a good story.
So before i start a game that really like me and then for some stupid reason the autor go nuts and become another netorare addicted. I wanna know if there is any netorare in this story. Can someone tell me if there is netorare content in the near future? Anticipate thankses.
So far only 2 males and only mc gets some action (a blowjob) but game overal is fun and has lots of sexy parts and teasers. can't wait for next up

kooljim

Jul 27, 2017
anyone know the right time to use the key on the door or when the mother stops being mad so I can give her it back?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Nope.
In the future? i don't know, @Milftoon-Drama could answer this.
Patreon sexual content has as: multiple fetish... whatever that means.
Is that's what makes me worry more then anything. I can only stay there and see, but not download the game for now.
At last if the thing go well, i can have a much longer game to play. But if the thing become like i think, i do not wasted any time to play this game.
It is so sad that one of the most important sites like the milftoon has become one of the most important exponents of a genre that is totally disgusting. I hope they will come back and start making stories without netorare.

Reactions: Xaos and Erickh75

lakrak

Oct 1, 2017
As much as I want to pledge i cant bring myself to,there is hardly much content to justify making another pledge,maybe in the future once it has some decent content I been waiting for some mom action or anything but so far its been so slow.
Though by playing the game and seeing the douchebag friend i hope this doesnt turn in to those modern netorare-ish games that
always have that one friend who lusts for your mom and sleeps with her its been overdone so much I can list like 10 games on top of my head with same this same plot for the friend and I hate it.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
20:00 - as @brata said , right after she comes out of the shower
This is exactly the type of thing everyone else is complaining about.

All day long it tells you you can't use the door because she might hear you, if shes in the kitchen, or watching tele or bathing it doesn't matter, she might hear you..... so the answer is to open the door while shes in the room itself and clearly going to not only hear you but see you as well.

it doesn't make sense and can only be done after you've wasted an entire day trying it.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes