Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
@baphometx - Most likely in 48 hours.
The more support we get then the faster we can update but with so little at the moment we can only update once per month.

Reactions: baphometx

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
In the version 0.4 need the replicator to make a fake credit card when you enter in the parent's bedroom the first time but after that i don t know

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
For changes view the Change Log on Patreon guys
For Walkthrough check our forum
No offense but the reason people are asking fore the changelog is because it is locked behind paying for it. The whole point of this site is to bring content to people who cant, won't, or might subscribe to a patreon. Saying go look at my patreon to people on here who want to know the changlog is kind of useless info.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
For changes view the Change Log on Patreon guys
For Walkthrough check our forum
If you want to get more supporters, think again about your communication's strategy. Besides Renders/mechanics/Story-line, this is an important approach to make your public feel close to your work. On a side note(don't take it the wrong way - only trying to help), I noted that you regularly say things like " we don't have much patreons ", " if only we had more supporters ", etc.... Don't forget this is a pirate site. This type of sentence hardly have an effect here, even though we have some nice patreons who generously share their versions. Moreoever, the game doesn't have solid contents atm. It might take time, but communication is your best weapon to get more pplz.

By the way, can you link me the forum where the WT can be found please?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes