Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I just start playing, but i dont like texts automatically goes on, i want to do that myself.

And all the texts like study spirit and ... just keep flashing for me.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Anyway to run this in a window and adjust the audio/music?
Window mode: 1. If you're using windows, for switching between window mode and fullscreen the classic shortkey alt + enter
2. in the game folder there is a config.ini when you change the line "FULLSCREEN = yes" to no, then the game will start in window mode
Volume is only adjustable with F# keys: F1 increase by 5%, F2 decrese by 5%, F3 max Volume, F4 mute
(and since Windows Vista there is the Volume Mixer with which you can change the Vulome for seperate programms)

sexmuttant

Aug 6, 2017
useless help i cant register its BS so i gonna cry here one more fkn time im stuck in the house i can only lvl my study to 20 and not more cuz my character is to horny and i cant leave the fkn house

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
God, so far this game is a grindfest and unplayable without a walkthrough.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
useless help i cant register its BS so i gonna cry here one more fkn time im stuck in the house i can only lvl my study to 20 and not more cuz my character is to horny and i cant leave the fkn house
For your first rise of the horny level (1->2): wednsday morning turn off the heater (switch in the corridor next to the bathroom door), then enter the bathroom at 17:00 on the same day. (you succeded if the window of the bathtub is not fogged) click on the bathtub to watch a little scene. Exit the and leave the bathroom. You will get caught by mom and have to make an excuse (third option). And now you can raise your study level and then leave the house.

Reactions: sexmuttant

sexmuttant

Aug 6, 2017
For your first rise of the horny level (1->2): wednsday morning turn off the heater (switch in the corridor next to the bathroom door), then enter the bathroom at 17:00 on the same day. (you succeded if the window of the bathtub is not fogged) click on the bathtub to watch a little scene. Exit the and leave the bathroom. You will get caught by mom and have to make an excuse (third option). And now you can raise your study level and then leave the house.
I did that but nothing happens my character says "i better find a better excuse next time"

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
It's coming guys ... we are just testing it. We are trying to reduce the amount of bugs as possible while at the same time we are trying to add options for the player. This means that even with the smallest game-changing addition we have to go back and re-test everything just to be sure.
We are also working on a way to bring back the younger hero but it will either be with a patch only or via another way -which we are still thinking about as- so far we are not getting enough support and adding 2x heroes (or switching back) almost doubles our workload. If only we had more supporters then we could implement it far easier...but until then , patience is key

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes