Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
Dude what old engine was this made on? It feels like it belongs on the philips cdi, weeeell EXCUUUUUUSE ME PRinCEss Rofl XD seriously it's clunky and is there no way to save or change settings (menu basic functions)? good art though.

edit: nvmd i found the menu lol

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
someone could explain how to buy the jeans for Gina? When I try to buy Jason keeps telling me that they are not in stock yet.. someone could advise?

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Mmmh done the game and then because I can't save anymore, I can't even esc the game to leav it? "Hey you finished this version so now you can't save but you can't leav either!!!" ok...

I have nothing to say about graphics, story or others things ppl said, but spend some weeks to buy some gifts to have a peek at a girl touching her jeans? wow... the mc saw is mom in the shower (yeah I don't know in what world bubbles are not seethrought :p ), he is arousing by her, but peeping in the hole when he can finally see something interesting "Oh NO I can't do that it's bad!" > You make us stealing money for progressing in the game for god sake!
And I don't get it, is the mc more than 18 or not? I don't care if not but if he is so yeah I never saw an 18 guy ask his mother everything, he is like a poor victim arassing by everyone...

I really like your game thought but why so many prude and incoherent things in an incest game, we are all adults here, not childrens!
Sorry for my english guys, I'm a stupid French^^ have a great week everyone

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Well.. this isn't exactly the typical Visual Novel as we are not trying to go that way. We do not want to be "as simple as possible" as we want our players to have a sense of achievement instead of just rapid-clicking.
I meant the gameplay/intuitivity aspect, not the story... You can make it as 'complicate' as you want, but make it intuitive, or at least a puzzle... At the current state, the only intuition a player has in this game is pure luck! (if it wasnt for the walkthrough which told you at what hours and order things happen).

And you have 20 pages of proof where people ask "where? what? how?"... If you want the sense of achievement, people need to know first there is something to achieve in proportion with the time spent.

And if you're gonna get them grind for hours, you better make their time worth it... And I can say, not many, but 5-10% of developers DO DELIVER!

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
One more thing... Dunno if i'm allowed to double post, but the ONLY reason this game will get bashed or yellet by people, it's because of the HUGE (missed) potential... People see a gold mine in this game, maybe a new pinnacle... They bash because they care... a lot!

::it's all about love::

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I meant the gameplay/intuitivity aspect, not the story... You can make it as 'complicate' as you want, but make it intuitive, or at least a puzzle... At the current state, the only intuition a player has in this game is pure luck! (if it wasnt for the walkthrough which told you at what hours and order things happen).

And you have 20 pages of proof where people ask "where? what? how?"... If you want the sense of achievement, people need to know first there is something to achieve in proportion with the time spent.

And if you're gonna get them grind for hours, you better make their time worth it... And I can say, not many, but 5-10% of developers DO DELIVER!
There are puzzles coming but we are still in too early stages of the game to solve puzzles.

genoris07

May 27, 2017
Whenever I try to play the game, I get a box saying "Init failed. Could not load game. There is no game file or the game file is corrupted." I tried deleting it and redownloading it but i still get the same error. :/

redthejack

Jun 28, 2017
Hey, just wanted to say ive been a lurker for while but this game deserves some praise. I love the artstyle and it has a lot of potential so im really looking forward to see this game further developed.

My only problem so far is that is kinda buggy (cant see my wallet or other items anymore) but thats to be expected due to the early stage of development.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Masturbatey

Harryjackson

Jun 28, 2017
Somebody now how to take the picture of Mom in the bathroom when she is cleaning? I try to drag the camera to the wall hole but it's not working!! HELP

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes