Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I don't see a changelog on patreon, just a link to the walkthrough (have to register on another site - no thanks).

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I myself can't get past step 15. I have the duplicated key and have thrown the clothes in the garbage but the milf is still mad. I can't give her the key or use it on the door so it seems I am stuck like others here as well.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I really like the cartoon style, it's well done.
I have a question though: is there any "end goal" for the 1.0? I mean, is the ending already planned or is it more of an endless fun game where content would be added as long as possible?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
When is the right opportunity to use the key? I can't open the parent's door using the replicated key and it says that there is a right time idk when and the walkthrough didn't mention it
When she is in it after her bath (20:00)

any news on a new protag
We are working on it at this point but it is still far from creating as the animations would also need to change.

I really like the cartoon style, it's well done.
I have a question though: is there any "end goal" for the 1.0? I mean, is the ending already planned or is it more of an endless fun game where content would be added as long as possible?
Currently we are taking in requests from Milftoon.com members and from higher ranking Patreons. Our goal is to make the game last for as long as we can but to do that we need more support from Patreons and Milftoon members as creating this game is very time consuming and the artists need to eat and work too.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Any chance of a Mac version?

Or does anyone have tips on how to run with Wine?

I would love to give this game a go but cannot figure out how to get it to run on my Mac.
Currently no as we do have no way of testing Mac versions

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I don't see a changelog on patreon, just a link to the walkthrough (have to register on another site - no thanks).
To see the Patreon link you need to become a patron for $2
Alternatively you can join our forum to see it
or wait until someone posts it here

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Currently we are taking in requests from Milftoon.com members and from higher ranking Patreons. Our goal is to make the game last for as long as we can but to do that we need more support from Patreons and Milftoon members as creating this game is very time consuming and the artists need to eat and work too.
Got it, thanks.
BTW your OP milftoon website link doesn't work.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Oh mann sorry, i`ve meant "gave"... and still cant buy jeans..
You must be missing a step. Please try to read the discussions , what she is requesting/hinting and if still in trouble then follow the walkthrough (on our forum or somewhere in here) step-by-step

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes