Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Beware folks... don't let your cash get over $200 or you lose half instantly...yes really. Was grinding for the real earrings ... (still don't know how much they are) and so I go into the bathroom, click on the cloths, I have like $187 saved up and thinking I will give it a shot (did not go into town to find out how much they were because it costs $5 to do that) anyway, the next thing I know I have I'm down to $107 and I'm thinking DAFUQ!?! Seems the Dev set some kind of max + nerf on Cash; Major suckage. So heads up players ... Not sure if I'm willing to wade through that bullshit grind again, its boring af and more often than not I'm only getting $5-8 a day, not $10 - 25.

EDIT; well that was interesting. I finally finished the game and Dang, the next morning Mom is Still pissed...she fuckin growled at me! That bitch may be cute but she sure can hold a grudge.

Rex_3606

May 27, 2017
my game dont open, someone can help me please?

it turns to dark screen and then closes alone

please help.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
The guide says to take a picture of mom on Tuesday but I can't figure out how, I've tried dragging the camera to hole in the wall when she's in there but the only option it gives me is stop viewing. Help please!
Check the kitchen, that's where you take the pic. She will be cleaning the floor in the kitchen.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
do old saves not work? .. trying to get milf to tell me that gina left her number. nothing?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
How do you take a picture of the mom? It is Tuesday morning at 800 hours, but I cannot use the camera on her.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
i can't process game when my study is 20 and wed go in bathroom after view and want to come out get caught and select last option transder to room then sleep can't call jason and my study don't go more than 20 and process after, what do i do?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Is it possible to skip text currently?
You can't skip text in the Phone discussions but you can click ESC to skip the entire dialog
You can't skip text in the intro but you can click ESC to skip the entire thing.
Everywhere else in the entire game you can Skip text

Where is the Laundry?
In the bathroom but to view it you need to first do the scene with the milf (read walkthrough)

Does anyone know how to use Cheat Engine on this game? I don't really know how to use this sowtfare at all, to be honest. And there's just so much grinding in this game...
We will be adding cheats in the future so that players will not try to use a 3rd party software which will surely damage their Save games and create gamebreaking bugs. For the time , please read the walkthrough and the grind is not that much if you do the mom scene without turning off the heater switch. Using a 3rd party cheat will surely break your game for future updates and you will have to restart from scratch

i am at horny stat 4, it should be the last horny stat after you get punished. after i get punished i can no longer click the laundry basket at all, and i've tried both punishment paths thinking that was the issue. it wasn't. i still have the shampoo in my inventory, just the bra and panties no longer generate.
Click on the Shampoo , drag it unto the Laundry basket and drop it

Volume control doesn't work, neither does config.ini reading. Game always launch fullscreen with scaled resolution.
Volume F1, F2 , F3 and F4 work in our tests. Do you get a text dialog ?
The Config.ini will work only in CAPS and if your resolution is higher than the game one (1920x1080). If this is not working then use ALT+TAB

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Why don't you just give us the changelog? I like the art in this game but the dev is the absolute worst. I also suspect English isn't their first language
It's on Patreon.
If you do not like the developer because of my English -as it is not my first language- the please provide us with spelling mistakes and we will fix them.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
i am at horny stat 4, it should be the last horny stat after you get punished. after i get punished i can no longer click the laundry basket at all, and i've tried both punishment paths thinking that was the issue. it wasn't. i still have the shampoo in my inventory, just the bra and panties no longer generate.
Which punishment did you choose and have you tried walking into the milf on Wed without turning off the heater?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
So, no new content moving the story forward in this update?

You must have your reasons, but I would not worry too much about 150m. With today download speeds it's not really an issue.
Em... the game actually progressed quite a bit

I cant seem to get mom in her underwear after putting the shampoo on laundry basket after having horny level 4? Am i missing something here? All i get is after peeping from the hole in my room is Mom scrubbing the floor with her cloths on and a panty view but no underwear scene.
You need to use the duplicated Key on her door (to test it)

why is the resolution thing so so soooo shitty? i have 3 screens and it chooses to use the biggest screens resolution even though i want the small screen resolution?
Open the Config.ini file and set the one you prefer from the options given.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Can not go up more than 25 in studies as I can do?
Max Study number depends on your horny level

The guide says to take a picture of mom on Tuesday but I can't figure out how, I've tried dragging the camera to hole in the wall when she's in there but the only option it gives me is stop viewing. Help please!
Kitchen morning on Tues

do old saves not work? .. trying to get milf to tell me that gina left her number. nothing?
Yes they work. If you are not getting that discussion then you missed a previous part. Read the walkthrough to find which part you accidentally skipped or start over and use the walkthrough

i can't process game when my study is 20 and wed go in bathroom after view and want to come out get caught and select last option transder to room then sleep can't call jason and my study don't go more than 20 and process after, what do i do?
Read the walkthrough to find which part you accidentally skipped or start over and use the walkthrough

How do you take a picture of the mom? It is Tuesday morning at 800 hours, but I cannot use the camera on her.
Is she cleaning the floor or washing dishes?
Click and Drag the Camera on her

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
There's an error at the end of the phone call with the friend's mom, it says "take take" instead of "take care"

That's fine by me, but I have no way of knowing whether this artist has made comics in this style and how many. So it'd be a gamble.
Thank you !
If you see more typos or spelling mistakes please let me know so we can fix them.
The artist did many comics in this style so it is not a gamble plus you will be supporting the game , the artist and the website. If you like what we do then please support us as artists need to eat as well.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Em... the game actually progressed quite a bit

You need to use the duplicated Key on her door (to test it)

Open the Config.ini file and set the one you prefer from the options given.
Oh i get it. I had already got the underwear scene of mom in her room in the first play. I though that mom would be in her underwear while scrubbing the bathroom floor and i had to peep through the peep hole in my room. :) sorry I misunderstood., my bad.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Turone

May 20, 2017
When is the right opportunity to use the key? I can't open the parent's door using the replicated key and it says that there is a right time idk when and the walkthrough didn't mention it

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes