Oct 6, 2017
How do I take the photo of the mother? When I click on the hole with the camera nothing happens. Also in the hole perspective I can't do anything but look away.
Edit: I looked into the bathroom but it's happening in the kitchen. my bad.

moDo

Oct 9, 2017
There is one already. F1-F2-F3-F4 are used to control Volume
For more hints/key bindings/walkthrough please check our forum at Y3DF.com/SMF (requires free registration)
Volume control doesn't work, neither does config.ini reading. Game always launch fullscreen with scaled resolution.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Are you at Horny Stat 4?
Is there a chance that you used it already and you are left with the empty bottle?
i am at horny stat 4, it should be the last horny stat after you get punished. after i get punished i can no longer click the laundry basket at all, and i've tried both punishment paths thinking that was the issue. it wasn't. i still have the shampoo in my inventory, just the bra and panties no longer generate.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Why don't you just give us the changelog? I like the art in this game but the dev is the absolute worst. I also suspect English isn't their first language

Sulkoz

Feb 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to use Cheat Engine on this game? I don't really know how to use this sowtfare at all, to be honest. And there's just so much grinding in this game...

Sardanapalos

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how to use Cheat Engine on this game? I don't really know how to use this sowtfare at all, to be honest. And there's just so much grinding in this game...

(Remember that study study tops around 25)

Volume control doesn't work, neither does config.ini reading. Game always launch fullscreen with scaled resolution.
Alt + Enter

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Note to developer : i'm having troubles with pausing game to save. Not sure if it's only me but if not you probably should look into that. Once it crashed when i tried to save and now i finished version 0.3 and can't save. Like at all. It's just not opening.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Note to developer : i'm having troubles with pausing game to save. Not sure if it's only me but if not you probably should look into that. Once it crashed when i tried to save and now i finished version 0.3 and can't save. Like at all. It's just not opening.
So you didn't bother to read the end message. End of 0.3 content, saving at this point is disabled.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So, no new content moving the story forward in this update?

You must have your reasons, but I would not worry too much about 150m. With today download speeds it's not really an issue.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I cant seem to get mom in her underwear after putting the shampoo on laundry basket after having horny level 4? Am i missing something here? All i get is after peeping from the hole in my room is Mom scrubbing the floor with her cloths on and a panty view but no underwear scene.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Is this new Version worth it to play? Is there new Content? oO Changelog would be nice

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK what am I missing here ... How do I turn off the music. There has gotta be a way to turn off the music. That shit will turn you into an axe murderer.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes