D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
can't seem to add shampoo to laundry, after mom gets mad i can no longer use the laundry basket?

Deleted member 983

Aug 8, 2016
Thanks for the update Milftoon!

Currently the scenes play automatically causing the player to have a short time to appreciate them.
It would be great if you could give us the power to proceed a scene like a buttom so we can have more control.

Reactions: Gaias

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Changelog?
Check Patreon plz and/or someone will post it here

Thanks for the update Milftoon!

Currently the scenes play automatically causing the player to have a short time to appreciate them.
It would be great if you could give us the power to proceed a scene like a buttom so we can have more control.
Which scenes? The scenes wait for player interaction (you need to click) before continuing.
Edit: Unless you ask asking about the "Quick-Look" scenes and those are quick intentionally

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
can't seem to add shampoo to laundry, after mom gets mad i can no longer use the laundry basket?
Are you at Horny Stat 4?
Is there a chance that you used it already and you are left with the empty bottle?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
How do i buy extra small jeans ? I mean how should i pre-order?
You need to give her the Pink Pants for them to be available for sale. Look for the walkthrough in the Milftoon Drama forum (y3df.com/smf) or someone will post it here

Reactions: Gronkard

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Are there any milftoon comics in this art style? I really love it. Closest thing I could find was the comic "The Milftoons"

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Are there any milftoon comics in this art style? I really love it. Closest thing I could find was the comic "The Milftoons"
We have lots but if you prefer to support us -instead of looking in pirated sites - so we can continue creating them and put some food on the table for the artist(s) then it will highly appreciated ^_^

Reactions: Klaus_Traber
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes