Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I can't give Gina the pink panties, anyone got a solution for that problem?
at least 1 piece of clothing isn't originally on the purchase list at the shop at the start. Try going back to the shop, see if there's something you haven't purchased.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
i ust try the new version and changing text in config.ini didn't change the game into windowed, neither alt+enter. i run in 1366 x 720 screen (yes, it a small screen for pc). Need help to play
You need a higher resolution. You could alternative try clicking Alt + Enter

I can't give Gina the pink panties, anyone got a solution for that problem?
If she is not taking it then it means that you need to give her something else.
Read the dialogs and she explains what she wants.

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
Best as I can tell there's not really any animated gif or anything of the scenes and characters. It looks like stop motion based on multiple gifs and none of em have eyes or mouths so there's some mood layering or something going on. I would go back and screen cap the scene for yourself.

Reactions: mat_monkey7

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
Each time you Horny up you get max cash. When you returned home , you used the dvd and it leveled you up --> 100.
First time I hear about negative money income from the bra but I will look into it.
You are absolutely correct about the max cash at horny level up, just didn't notice it sooner. I still run into the occasional getting negative cash from the bra in the bathroom. I thought maybe it had something to do with me using a save from .01 so i started fresh again and worked my way back to it and it still does it. One out of ten times maybe? I can't seem to find an exact pattern to reproduce it so I'm not sure I can help you.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
You are absolutely correct about the max cash at horny level up, just didn't notice it sooner. I still run into the occasional getting negative cash from the bra in the bathroom. I thought maybe it had something to do with me using a save from .01 so i started fresh again and worked my way back to it and it still does it. One out of ten times maybe? I can't seem to find an exact pattern to reproduce it so I'm not sure I can help you.
the script is :
{Morcas+=rand(10:25);!}
and there are no negatives there ... I will spam the process though and see if I can get negatives and I will let you know

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Small request from you guys:
If anyone finds any typos or spelling mistakes please post them here or txt them to me so I can fix them.

Dragonwhore

Jul 30, 2017
Hi Milftoon! I'm still waiting for Milftoons ch.4 to be completed or 5-th one to start,can you pleeeeeease answer when will this happen? luv your work! Keep milfs tooning!

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hi Milftoon! I'm still waiting for Milftoons ch.4 to be completed or 5-th one to start,can you pleeeeeease answer when will this happen? luv your work! Keep milfs tooning!
Only members get their requests materialized. If you like our work then please get a subscription and then ask Support@Neronite.com to do something that you like. Chances are that we will do it IF a few others do the same. We value our members so they have priority on what we do.

Yes Please cause for some reason the game doesnt run on Wine
Wine?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
WINE is an abstraction layer used in non-Windows operating systems in order to play Windows games. He's trying to play the game on a Linux distro and isn't sure why it is failing.

Also, there needs to be an options menu for turning the sound off. Nobody likes masturbating to elevator music.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
WINE is an abstraction layer used in non-Windows operating systems in order to play Windows games. He's trying to play the game on a Linux distro and isn't sure why it is failing.

Also, there needs to be an options menu for turning the sound off. Nobody likes masturbating to elevator music.
Press F1-F2-F3-F4 for volume controls
I will see what we can do to make a linux version and if it possible with our engine

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes