Krampus

May 30, 2017
The game is made in 1920x1080 so that's the minimum for windowed/full screen.
You can only play it in window mode if you have a higher resolution than that by editing the config.ini file.
I added the instructions inside that file already.
if i have a pc with less resolution than minimum, i couldn't play the game? ... the game start, and immediately closed

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is the game 40mb for everyone else, or am I misreading...can't say I've ever downloaded anything that small off of here...even if it is lacking the intro. Well done developer.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Is the game 40mb for everyone else, or am I misreading...can't say I've ever downloaded anything that small off of here...even if it is lacking the intro. Well done developer.
Jep it is this small. Even extracted is it only 65MB.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I can't seem to open the game.
When I try nothing happens, except that when I try to open it again I get the "Game is already running" message.
It really is there on task manager, but that's it.

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
A shame you changed the main character's appearance :p Takes away the whole thrill.

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
You can only play it in window mode if you have a higher resolution than that by editing the config.ini file.
thanks for the info. It's a good game, because i read almost all the comic version of milftoon XD

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
thanks for the info. It's a good game, because i read almost all the comic version of milftoon XD
Thank you for enjoying our game
If you like our work , our comics and our games , please support us. We can't continue working without support and every little bit helps

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
You mean the brunette right? because there is no black woman there (although, a black milf would be cool too :p)
There is a black milf there too!
To do her though we need more support since she is after the 200 patrons goal.

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
Honestly, the first thing you should be doing upon meeting your next patron goal is hiring an editor. The overall production value of the game is pretty good, but it's being held back by the lack of quality of life features and the oppressively bad dialogue.

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
Seems to be some sort of goofy money bug going on. I had 75 which was the max for my level, took a cab, bought the dvd and the drill. That left me with 20 bucks. Came home, went into my room and it jumped to 50 bucks. Went to sleep and woke up with 100. Figured cool I'll go buy the pants and come back, it left me with 50 on the dot. Went into the bathroom to steal money for the first time and i walked out with 49 dollars. Apparently I stuffed a bill in moms bra and left. I think I'll just hack the money for now.

Edit - Tried it again except that it pulled 80 bucks out of moms bra and then it takes a dollar away at the end of the text before you walk out. The patreon walkthrough says I should be getting 10 - 25 and so far I've got -1 and 79.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Seems to be some sort of goofy money bug going on. I had 75 which was the max for my level, took a cab, bought the dvd and the drill. That left me with 20 bucks. Came home, went into my room and it jumped to 50 bucks. Went to sleep and woke up with 100. Figured cool I'll go buy the pants and come back, it left me with 50 on the dot. Went into the bathroom to steal money for the first time and i walked out with 49 dollars. Apparently I stuffed a bill in moms bra and left. I think I'll just hack the money for now.

Edit - Tried it again except that it pulled 80 bucks out of moms bra and then it takes a dollar away at the end of the text before you walk out. The patreon walkthrough says I should be getting 10 - 25 and so far I've got -1 and 79.
And you are complaining???? Why???? You can also get it daily from bra walk through says on Wednesday.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I really don't get people who criticize developers for male MC looking very young. I find no developers changing there preteen looking female characters to look like they are at least Middle School age. Is it because the Pedos who play like young girls getting fucked by men 18 to 40+? So they and the mods don't complain. I first fantasized about older women when I was 9. I guess I should have been locked away by the thought police.

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
And you are complaining???? Why???? You can also get it daily from bra walk through says on Wednesday.
First off I wasn't complaining, a bugs a bug and I listed it. I clearly read the walk through cause I mentioned it. Half the time I try to pick the bra it takes away a dollar. Not making much money there. Read much?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

Each time you Horny up you get max cash. When you returned home , you used the dvd and it leveled you up --> 100.
First time I hear about negative money income from the bra but I will look into it.

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
i ust try the new version and changing text in config.ini didn't change the game into windowed, neither alt+enter. i run in 1366 x 720 screen (yes, it a small screen for pc). Need help to play

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
OMG Mommy looks so pretty damn good . I will patiently wait for this game to progress more

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes