paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
We will put it back but as a supporting character and in the future (at least 3-4+ updates). Currently we are struggling with getting support for the game so we are doing what the majority of Milftoon Members and Patrons are requesting from us.
by supporting character, you don't mean playable, huh.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I love the art but play wise its possibly the most annoying game I have ever played. I really should not have to come to the forum to find out how to access basic controls and options, that information should be in the introduction. And tell me again why when I finally get the drill and put a hole in the wall I can peak at mom cleaning the floor but not when shes in there taking a shower? How does that even begin to make sense?
Morals. You're not horny enough at this moment. (That would be my conclusion from the game mechanics)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Morals. You're not horny enough at this moment. (That would be my conclusion from the game mechanics)
riiiight, the kids already been scheming to turn off the water heater so he can get a better look and even buys a drill to cut a hole in the wall to peak ... but Morals.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
but i agree with him. that make no sens to spy when she clean and not during shower.. horny or not, a boy/girl will always try to spy on something he/she didnt know or ever see before. cleaning the floor is something he can even do with her lol

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
riiiight, the kids already been scheming to turn off the water heater so he can get a better look ... but Morals.
but i agree with him. that make no sens to spy when she clean and not during shower.. horny or not, a boy/girl will always try to spy on something he/she didnt know or ever see before. cleaning the floor is something he can even do with her lol
We can peak at Gina when you buy the first set of $65 clothes, still cant at Mom though.

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
i dont like how the new MC look like, and the grind is soo annoying and almost for now dont have any reward for this grind...good work and art but i will skip good luck.

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
good, very good, put a intro in bare bones game like this it was a mistake but the fact that you guys made the rigth choice of dont put that now in the ame shows that you guys care about the final product,if you can update the game constantly, this will be the next Summer Time Saga,now you have my attention

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Bug 0.2

When you steal from here in the bath (25) I can get - money (24) for example and it dont vanished so all weeks I have now -money when I try to steal. (17 hour and used the heater, 17 hour dont use the heater the first time I get -money after this it vanished)

Aso the clothes for 65 dont vanished that I buyed it (45 and 75 vanished).

My problem now is that I should buy the clothes for 65 (she wear) before I can give the gift for the clothes for 75 (I have).

It looks now it works something in the Game have maked these mistakes before so I dont know why.

It is so strange I can now steal money at 8am on wednesday and have more as 100 (103). Before I get a message in the Game the max is 100 (have had 100 and cleaning =105 no max is =100) and I load a save extra to lose not the money from Sunday.

I played it now till the end something in the Game dont work correct and can make all these reported bugs happen.
1. You can steal more money than what your wallet can carry. This is intentional to provide players with a small extra boost of cash if they are on the max limit. The max is only for the amount of money that you can earn.
2. The clothing "bug" is not a bug but if you read the dialog she explains that it is too small for her and she forces you to buy another one.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
riiiight, the kids already been scheming to turn off the water heater so he can get a better look and even buys a drill to cut a hole in the wall to peak ... but Morals.
For the same reason the MC does not steal from his mom at lower Horny levels. You need a higher horny level which will be done in the future. The hole on the wall is for Gina (well at first)

haha, i doubt that.
Seriously though... we did get requests and since (like I mentioned hundreds of times) we are struggling we will listen to everyone that supports us. Artists gotta eat too.

Cheat Engine
-Search the money value.
-Buy something
-Search again for the updated value.
-Enter the wanted money i.e $1000
We don't mind if people somehow find a way to cheat but please do not expect us to be able to help if the game afterwards falls apart after you cheat. I honestly do not know if it is possible but if it is then kudos for finding it.
We will include a cheat feature in the future though once the game reach a level where people may need to catch up quickly.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I love the art but play wise its possibly the most annoying game I have ever played. I really should not have to come to the forum to find out how to access basic controls and options, that information should be in the introduction.
All of this is included in the Manual (that you can download from the Milftoon website). However I see your point so will include it in the next update along with the rar file.

Reactions: Reese286

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Can I just get a list of the scenes so I know whether or not to wait for a newer version?

The grind is too much

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Thank you, but I'm using Linux Mint and it won't work. It says Accsess violation.
On Linux - use 'scanmem' as root user. You have to be root - by default individual processes are not allowed to look at/alter each other's memory address spaces.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes