CyanIce

Sep 11, 2017
I honestly can't find anything new aside from the cleaning your room thing, unless that was there already...

Edit:... 43 mins later Still cant find anything lol. Sorry Devs, When you have time please Help me thanks :noexpression:

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I honestly can't find anything new aside from the cleaning your room thing, unless that was there already...

Edit:... 43 mins later Still cant find anything lol. Sorry Devs, When you have time please Help me thanks :noexpression:
Increase your horniness to 2 with the bathscene (use the switch to turn of the hot water BEFORE mom goes into bathtub on wednsday at 17:00). Then increase your study score and you can leave the house and drive to the shop and buy stuff.

CyanIce

Sep 11, 2017
Increase your horniness to 2 with the bathscene (use the switch to turn of the hot water BEFORE mom goes into bathtub on wednsday at 17:00). Then increase your study score and you can leave the house and drive to the shop and buy stuff.
Thank you Ill check it out. PROGRESS!

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Do I seriously need to keep cleaning my room each Sunday, making $5 a time, to unlock each of the clothing items for Gina?

Fuck that, are there any cheats?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I do not want to spoil it guys but there is quite a lot of new content and there is also a choice on how to view the scene

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Do I seriously need to keep cleaning my room each Sunday, making $5 a time, to unlock each of the clothing items for Gina?

Fuck that, are there any cheats?
Yes there are!
If by cheat you mean ... steal! Look around in the house and there are other ways to get money much faster.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
A walkthrough would be great.
Here is an guide:
You need to get Horny from 1 to 2 and then 3. This game version ends when the hero is about to go to 4.
1. There are 2 ways to collect money
2. There is an option on clothing but you need to time it right so it makes sense
3. Keep an eye on the Tablet , it shows when you are doing progress
4. Version 0.01 was focused on showing the purpose of Study stat while Version 0.02 is focused on showing how the Money and Horny stats effect the game while at the same time showing you a small part of the alternative ways of doing things (collecting money and outfits)
5. Some items are not mandatory to progress in the game.

Reactions: Ixiah
Oct 28, 2017
Does it have any new scenes , how to the use the items such as the drills &other stuff if it has new scene how to get them . can it get to hornyness 4 if it can how to do that plz help anyone .

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Does it have any new scenes , how to the use the items such as the drills &other stuff if it has new scene how to get them . can it get to hornyness 4 if it can how to do that plz help anyone .
clean room once a week and steal the money in the bathroom from clothes
buy DVD-watch in DVD player in the room of hero,
buy clothes 1 - give the girl,
buy the drill - make a hole in the right wall of room -see mom,
buy clothes - see girl in hole

sorry google eng

Reactions: zocx
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes