Zero919

May 2, 2017
If you don't like something on the Milftoon site , then email Support@Neronite.com along with your members username and they will consider it. For obvious reasons , we only take into consideration people that support our work and help us through these dark times. :) , artists gotta eat too
sorry if you misunderstood me I am not a pledger and don't want to offend anyone and I understand that all artists gotta eat too. I just support the opinion of Bahamut Zero. It really was one of the most beautiful comics *The Milftoons* up to 4 chapter. *Milftoons* really beautiful art but how in the *Milftoon Lemonade 3* son sold the mother another dude
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just spoil the overall picture and story.this is just an example.
Once again sorry if offended anyone I don't want that. Just the opinion of ordinary user

Last edited:

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Speak for yourself, i for once loved the shift :closedtongue:. Anyway, back to the game, did those changes had to do with shota looking protagonist? he certainly looked much like a kid for someone who is entering college.
read again what I wrote, I supported the opinion of another person is not speaking from the whole community(it was a personal opinion) I don't understand what your message *Speak for yourself*

Zero919

May 2, 2017
And i read that, i was not intending to start a debate, just stating that there were people who liked the change ;). Let's not derange more, the thread is about the game.
I'm not saying something against other people who like that. well love and peace:D

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
@melsant - Patreon complained about the external link to another paid site (milftoon.com) on their (our) page and for the intro video that was posted with the youtube. They also complained about some text that we used on the page and we had to re-edit.
However , even if Patreon did not ask for a character change, we are still changing the main character as we had some of the $10 & $20 Patreons and Milftoon members requesting for a character change and we sent that character to Patreon for approval first (as we are doing with everything else).
The newer version will include the newest character while the old character (my avatar here) will be used later on as a secondary one.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
(sorry for my english but it's not my language)

although it is still in its infancy this game has a crazy potential, the designs and style I like a lot, also the change of the musical motif from a normal situation to an erotic I found it really nice (this gives you the idea of the level of care that you want to give), the last game that impressed me so was "summertime saga"

the two tips I can give you are:

1) allow to play in window mode, playing in full screen mode can be embarrassed if someone enters while you are playing

2) concentrate character by character, add other characters now when there is still nothing to do and see the only time I see a loss of time

I repeat it has great potential

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
milf as long as you post Non nude images on your patreon page or public side you could post nude on the hidden side ie pleasures side that's the only way round Big brother (patreon Prudes)

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Reminder!
The rules that apply to this thread are....
- Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not.
- This includes trolling, belittling, etc. You will be given a warning for those posts.
- Avoid discussing controversial topics. Religious discussion is not allowed.
- All discussions in these threads must be kept on topic
- Do not branch the topic off into posting random pictures, trolling, etc.

There were several posts that did not follow the rules. Those were deleted. Some were warned for those posts.
Stay on topic, keep it civil, and mind your manners.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes