carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
It is great that they decided on a new game. It was expected for a while. For my part dere my penny for it to be completed.

This is an independent story of the comics or existing characters will be integrated, since it would be great to see them in action again since they seemed to have continuation and there was not like the milftoons, alice, milftoon tell, nympho mama, milky to mention a few between so many that they have.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well .. game is not bad. :)

must say still .... i want to slap dat boy face soo hard ...i mean, i dont know... just want to slap his face hard XD

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
It is great that they decided on a new game. It was expected for a while. For my part dere my penny for it to be completed.

This is an independent story of the comics or existing characters will be integrated, since it would be great to see them in action again since they seemed to have continuation and there was not like the milftoons, alice, milftoon tell, nympho mama, milky to mention a few between so many that they have.
It is an independent story but we can add crossover look-alike characters if supporters request them

the ame is very fun, and looks hot, but WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE O DO TO PROGRESS, all help I gte is ''look at the forums''which I can find in the first place, my study is 20 and I don know what to do next, I have clicked everyhing, E-V-E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
This is game is not about clicking so much but more about timing and locations.
Check our forum at (requires free registration) for the walkthrough of this version or ask here.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Can someone put up the walk here???
Game start, talk to Mom in the kitchen.
Use phone to call friends home number.
Use phone to call friends cell number.
Wed Noon, turn off heating via switch next to bathroom door.
Wed 5pm, go into bathroom, click shower, take shampoo and exit.
Sunday morning, tidy room by clicking clothes to make pocket money.

Thats it.

Reactions: bernthal

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's normal procedure for all adult games at this point as every competitor will report it and Patreon will Suspend first and ask questions later. We will get it back up in a couple of days.
You might want to find an other crowfounding site...because right now patreon is undergoing a witch-hunting, and having incest theme can be..."problematic"; some creators got their pages suspended even for NOT blood related family, like step-sister / step brother / step mom ecc...The thing that I don't understand is "WHY", since fictional incest shouldn't be really a problem...
EDIT: The link to the milftoon site have ";" instead of ":" after the https :p

Last edited:

boloss123

Aug 11, 2017
I am really happy that a new milftoon game have came out. I have enjoyed milftoon beach a lot, so tahnk you !

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes