K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
I didn't see the options when I was playing, are there options to play in windowed mode and mute the game?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
... This game is ORIGINALLY in English? In that case, fix all the language errors first. It's terrible.
We are not english majors ^_^. Please point us towards the mistakes and we can fix them.

I didn't see the options when I was playing, are there options to play in windowed mode and mute the game?
To mute or play with the sound options Press the F1-F2-F3-F4 keys on the keyboard while in game.

Bit slow..I prefer click to skip to the next line.
You can. The only text that can't be skipped are the ones that are scripted in the cutscenes and you can entirely skip those with the ESC button.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Ok i chipped in 10 Bucks...in the Hope this Game becomes the Hardcore Leisure suit larry Game i always wanted, in less than 8 Years XD
Btw hows the Content planed, a beta every Month or will it take longer due to the Animations ?
Gameplay seems a little bit boring if it just involves mindless Clicking for Stats, any Plans for Upgrades ?
It would be especially great if you had to choose between Upgrades that either bring "Normal" Benefits and Sex advantages.
Or maybe Higher Stats unlock Places which give you more Opportunity to more Jobs/Girls ?
Different Routes, like Love or Corruption which will be reflected in Scenes ?
Will the Dialogue have options later ?
Maybe a Highlight interaction toggle would be good.
Anyway, hope this works out, looks Promising.
Firstly , thank you for your valued support. Every little bit helps and especially now that we are starting up since it keeps us motivated.
Content is planned to be updated a minimum of once a month but it could be sooner depending on the material planned. If the content for example is a sex scene which requires multiple animations etc then of course it will take far longer than an game-play grind option.
The hero (after progressing some in the game) will be given options on how to go about doing things. This is showed in the simple small option selection in the bathroom where the hero gets punished in 2 different ways. One in paying cash and the other working for it (So the dialogs do have options already). In the future we have planned for multiple ways of getting money (with risk), different routes and a love/hate system for each of the girls which will depend on your horny level.
Later the hero will have the option on buying wrong things (waste of money), buying correct things (triggers events) and buying clothes for the girls and many many more which we are hoping to show in the first next versions as they come along.

Last edited:

sam5332

Jul 29, 2017
the ame is very fun, and looks hot, but WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE O DO TO PROGRESS, all help I gte is ''look at the forums''which I can find in the first place, my study is 20 and I don know what to do next, I have clicked everyhing, E-V-E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes