Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
When I saw this I was hyped, as I loved the Beach Advebture as far as it went, and the earlier games - DL'd and absolutely love the graphics (this is what a game should look like). However, I am finding the user interface a little hard to figure out. How does one switch from full screen to other sizes? Other than save, are there any other options? Started, and then stopped after a couple of minutes until I can figure out how to play without escaping and leaving because there are no choices for screen size, sound, anything really that I can see. What is this platform? Playing on Win 10...

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
To be honest im pretty hyped for this. Cant wait to see this evolve since I have high hopes this is gonna see some progress and wont get abandoned at version 0.0.2.1 or whatever^^
Also really like that it seems to be a full color game, remember the other games were with sketchy grey pics...!?

Kinda hope the h-content doesn't stay on the vanilla level I associate with Milftoon stuff, but even if it does it would be fine. ( ' - ')

dunhill

May 3, 2017
when i saw Milftoon was making a new game i couldn't download it fast enough.. but after playing the demo i got a few criticism... its over produced.. like animation for talk with someone reminds me of the old Meet and Fuck games, i know it take more work but some how it makes the game look cheap.. take a look at Summer Time Saga (its good)... also i don't like how the text dialog is on auto, i like to press enter and go at my own pace... also the home routine is a bit off.. like shouldn't M be able to make meals and not go to sleep too early?? the audio is good but i would prefer like normal background noise when in my room... i know its just a Demo but i do hope its a long game with plans and many locations.. i want this to be good..

i love Milftoon comics but the games was a bit off and lacked depth... hopefully this game will be different...

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The cutscenes would benefit from the option to click to advance the text as well, it kind of slows down the pacing of the game by a lot as it is currently. I was just sitting there waiting for the dialogue to finish and kind of became uninterested in it after ~15 seconds because of the wait. Other than the text speeds and text control the game looks great so far, might become a patron once you get your grounding.
Clicking ESC skips the cutscenes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Nice to see another Milftoon game!!
While I enjoy Inusen's art, can't help to miss PBX's from the previous games, specially Milftoon Beach

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Great start, keep up, but the game is not starting for me .. I just click "run" then nothing happens , why?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
really really cool,can't wait to see next version!!
the only thing,personally i find the dialogue of the cutscenes a little too slow

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Nice art (thank god isn't a another summertime saga-like) and nice animation.

I really want see next update

oblomingo

Jun 11, 2017
Thank you
Actually we had a request for the exact opposite where people asked us to use short sentences rather than long ones as the short ones are less intimidating and easier to read. I will however take a note to increase the pause for each (you can still skip by clicking the mouse if you like) text.
Are you gonna translate game on another languages? Game is cool and very beauty but for many english isn't native language. I think you will make more money if add options russian language:) pleeeaaase!:)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Are you gonna translate game on another languages? Game is cool and very beauty but for many english isn't native language. I think you will make more money if add options russian language:) pleeeaaase!:)
I don't have a clue about russian. If I use google translate then it will look terrible. If we get however enough support from patrons or Milftoon members then we can hire a translator.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Ok i chipped in 10 Bucks...in the Hope this Game becomes the Hardcore Leisure suit larry Game i always wanted, in less than 8 Years XD
Btw hows the Content planed, a beta every Month or will it take longer due to the Animations ?
Gameplay seems a little bit boring if it just involves mindless Clicking for Stats, any Plans for Upgrades ?
It would be especially great if you had to choose between Upgrades that either bring "Normal" Benefits and Sex advantages.
Or maybe Higher Stats unlock Places which give you more Opportunity to more Jobs/Girls ?
Different Routes, like Love or Corruption which will be reflected in Scenes ?
Will the Dialogue have options later ?
Maybe a Highlight interaction toggle would be good.
Anyway, hope this works out, looks Promising.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes