Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Increase your horniness to 2 with the bathscene (use the switch to turn of the hot water BEFORE mom goes into bathtub on wednsday at 17:00). Then increase your study score and you can leave the house and drive to the shop and buy stuff.
Doesn't work, i turned the switch off before (at 16:00 and other times at other hours) and it just doesn't work.

Can you even save in this game?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
honestly, i don't mind the character looking a little older. what this game lacks right now is that most of the week is filled with literally nothing, outside of wednesdays and saturday. for a stat builder type of game, that's dangerously boring, even with degrading stats. make it so the mom unlocks the door on more days, i often find myself skipping the whole week and just playing wednesdays for cash.

Daveck

May 2, 2017
So i just ground about a year in game just to afford all of the clothing. Not sure how to get money from bathroom without getting caught each week.

HappyRussian

Nov 22, 2017
Here is an guide:
You need to get Horny from 1 to 2 and then 3. This game version ends when the hero is about to go to 4.
1. There are 2 ways to collect money
2. There is an option on clothing but you need to time it right so it makes sense
3. Keep an eye on the Tablet , it shows when you are doing progress
4. Version 0.01 was focused on showing the purpose of Study stat while Version 0.02 is focused on showing how the Money and Horny stats effect the game while at the same time showing you a small part of the alternative ways of doing things (collecting money and outfits)
5. Some items are not mandatory to progress in the game.
Is there any way I can see Mom in the bath with less foam? I took the shampoo obviously but nothing happens , cause next Wed I get in the bath there is still lots of foam on her even though I took the shampoo

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how does MC look now ?

did he still have a punching face ? :p

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.2

When you steal from here you can get -cash and I get it over weeks so it is only cleaning after the first time of stealing.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Bug 0.2

When you steal from here you can get -cash and I get it over weeks so it is only cleaning after the first time of stealing.
Can you please explain a little better so we can fix it?

Is there any way I can see Mom in the bath with less foam? I took the shampoo obviously but nothing happens , cause next Wed I get in the bath there is still lots of foam on her even though I took the shampoo
There is a Shampoo that does that but we have not gotten to that part yet.

So i just ground about a year in game just to afford all of the clothing. Not sure how to get money from bathroom without getting caught each week.
If you turn off the Heater in the mornings on Wed and you visit her then the bath glass will be clear and when you leave she will see you.... however if you just visit her on Wed at 17:00+ without doing anything with the heater then the glass will be blurred from the heat and you can leave without her noticing you (after you got the money IF you are Horny 3)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
you guys ruined the hero...

reaallly hope you can put the original one in at some point
We will put it back but as a supporting character and in the future (at least 3-4+ updates). Currently we are struggling with getting support for the game so we are doing what the majority of Milftoon Members and Patrons are requesting from us.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.2

When you steal from here in the bath (25) I can get - money (24) for example and it dont vanished so all weeks I have now -money when I try to steal. (17 hour and used the heater, 17 hour dont use the heater the first time I get -money after this it vanished)

Aso the clothes for 65 dont vanished that I buyed it (45 and 75 vanished).

My problem now is that I should buy the clothes for 65 (she wear) before I can give the gift for the clothes for 75 (I have).

It looks now it works something in the Game have maked these mistakes before so I dont know why.

It is so strange I can now steal money at 8am on wednesday and have more as 100 (103). Before I get a message in the Game the max is 100 (have had 100 and cleaning =105 no max is =100) and I load a save extra to lose not the money from Sunday.

I played it now till the end something in the Game dont work correct and can make all these reported bugs happen.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Milftoon, I have 3 horny level, buyed every clothes and other things in shop, Gina has everything and the last thing I've seen are the earrings on SPOILER so, I've finish for now?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I love the art but play wise its possibly the most annoying game I have ever played. I really should not have to come to the forum to find out how to access basic controls and options, that information should be in the introduction. And tell me again why when I finally get the drill and put a hole in the wall I can peak at mom cleaning the floor but not when shes in there taking a shower? How does that even begin to make sense?

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Bug 0.2

When you steal from here in the bath (25) I can get - money (24) for example and it dont vanished so all weeks I have now -money when I try to steal. (17 hour and used the heater, 17 hour dont use the heater the first time I get -money after this it vanished)

Aso the clothes for 65 dont vanished that I buyed it (45 and 75 vanished).

My problem now is that I should buy the clothes for 65 (she wear) before I can give the gift for the clothes for 75 (I have).

It looks now it works something in the Game have maked these mistakes before so I dont know why.

It is so strange I can now steal money at 8am on wednesday and have more as 100 (103). Before I get a message in the Game the max is 100 (have had 100 and cleaning =105 no max is =100) and I load a save extra to lose not the money from Sunday.

I played it now till the end something in the Game dont work correct and can make all these reported bugs happen.
I don't get the money issue, but the clothes thing is easily explained. There are TWO clothes for 65$. The first one is in extra small and Gina complains about it. So when you go back to the store there is the same cloth but this time in small.

Reactions: Reese286
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes